Harry Hill's TV Burp!

Really enjoyed this and can't wait for the new series. Charlie Brooker's has been less impressive with every new one, but this is still great, probably because he sticks to the clips.

Love it.

Oh bugger... was it on tonight? Errr

Last night.

I thought it was really good.

i just can't watch harry hill. i find him really unfunny. i always think i should find him funny though. i turne3d this one off when he was playing some music on a zip.

Quote: johnny roulette @ December 26, 2007, 8:23 PM

i just can't watch harry hill. i find him really unfunny. i always think i should find him funny though. i turne3d this one off when he was playing some music on a zip.

That did go on a bit.

He should of zipped it up, rather then let it fly.

Very funny show.

The quality will always be a little bit inconsistent as they're relying on clips but Shane Macgowan was great at the end.

Quote: Nick @ December 27, 2007, 10:26 AM

Very funny show.

The quality will always be a little bit inconsistent as they're relying on clips but Shane Macgowan was great at the end.

I'm sure Aaron would have enjoyed that because it's such a great song.

Harry Hill's TV Burp starts its new run tomorrow. I thought I'd mention it as I guess I'm not the only one who almost misses it each week what with its early time-slot (6:30pm this series).

I enjoyed this episode as much as I always enjoy TV Burp: a lot.

Is it just me, or does Harry interject himself into scenes a lot more than he used to. It seemed like every second joke was him interacting with someone in a show, e.g. phoning up the bald bloke on Eastenders (I don't watch it), pretending to be the stalker, etc). Not that I'm complaining as I enjoy Harry doing that. The ending was a little dissapointing and brief though, and the TV Highlight Of The Year wasn't that great. But a good opening show overall.

I thought it was a good show. Although I'm still reeling from seeing Shane Mcgowan on the Christmas edition. How is that man still alive after all he's done to his liver?

Thought the new episode started off a little slow, but the second half was brilliant. All the Coronation Street and Emmerdale stuff was great. :D Good to have TV Burp back.

I always look forward to this show. Great concept!

Always a highlight in my book and great fun to watch. :)