Harry Hill's TV Burp! Page 9

I watch it as and when I stumble across it. It's some good mainstream comedy.

Another very funny episode, especially the bit when Harry was concerned about Mario and Chico being on the same plane together just in case it crashed and robbed the world of their talents.

Fun episode. Always amuses me how wooden some of the guests can be (the soup cooks). Also loved the 'Mr G. Love' bit :D I'm also glad that this series they seem to be cutting back on some of the elements that made it an ITV vehicle.

I would like to predict Autumm Watch/Ravens to be in next Saturday's episode.

Tonight's episode showed his love for throwbacks. I wonder how many were lost on that Smurf joke.

That Gorilla rolling through all those different programmes was just hilarious imo.

Quote: Richard Wells @ November 15 2008, 8:21 PM GMT

That Gorilla rolling through all those different programmes was just hilarious imo.

Reminded me alot of last series with the 'ear cataracts?' joke Laughing out loud It's amazing when he manages to pull off these jokes that pull in a ton of suprise guests.

I think the Smurf might be the best running joke ever Laughing out loud

I want more ear cataracts.

Quote: zooo @ November 23 2008, 2:44 PM GMT

I want more ear cataracts.

ear cataracts?!

Ear cataracts?

Nice send off for the current run. Shout outs to the best running jokes and generally strong throughout.

"But of course, you knew that really". I love it when he mocks his own format. :)

Best thing on TV.

Quote: Gelgoog @ December 20 2008, 8:47 PM GMT

Nice send off for the current run. Shout outs to the best running jokes and generally strong throughout.

"But of course, you knew that really". I love it when he mocks his own format. :)

Send off?

This series hasn't finished yet has it? Thought it was 25 episodes?

He said at the end that he'd be back on Boxing day.