Grandma's House - Series 1 Page 28

Dyson seems to have script edit quite a few different things over the last few years.

I'm starting to really like this.

Simon Amstell seems more like a sitcom character and less like Simon Amstell. The other characters are bedding in and Rebecca Front's always good.

I think it's the best of the recent crop of new sitcoms.

I'm really beginning to like it and its oddness and its persistence.

Edited by Aaron - punctuation.

Simon Amstell is a funny man and I think we should all give him time to toss about in his underscrunts.

Edited by Aaron - capitalisation.

Hmm, it pains me to say it but that was a funny episode, don't know why it took four episodes to come up with a good one, but at least they did.

A decent episode, not up to the standard of the last couple for me, but still a good watch.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ August 30 2010, 10:33 PM BST

Hmm, it pains me to say it but that was a funny episode, don't know why it took four episodes to come up with a good one, but at least they did.

Laughing out loud

Clive put them all on DVD for him. Teary

I still don't like this.

Not edited by Aaron - at all.

At first I found this extremely poor and disappointing but I'm glad I stuck with it because it's getting rather good now.
And I hope Alfred J Kipper is right in his (I'm sure perfectly valid) views. I will be submitting stuff from now on...

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 9 2010, 10:35 PM BST

I really enjoyed it, despite Amstel's terrible terrible TERRIBLE acting.

:D
Awww, come off it he was great in Misfits.

Quote: Moonstone @ August 31 2010, 10:29 PM BST

And I hope Alfred J Kipper is right in his (I'm sure perfectly valid) views. I will be submitting stuff from now on...

:D

Quote: Will Cam @ August 30 2010, 11:05 PM BST

Not edited by Aaron - at all.

Laughing out loud