After You've Gone - Series 2 Page 8

Mind? She'll put her life savings towards production! Laughing out loud

Oh god, I saw a clip of that on Screenwipe. I don't know whether to be turned on or off at the site of Billie Piper greasing herself up.

... on!

Quote: Aaron @ October 8, 2007, 2:26 PM

Mind? She'll put her life savings towards production! Laughing out loud

I will!

How many episodes can we make for £3.40?

Half a pack of Digestives and a multipack of Quavers, I would imagine.

For the catering van.

Quote: Aaron @ October 8, 2007, 7:27 PM

Half a pack of Digestives and a multipack of Quavers, I would imagine.

For the catering van.

Cancel the digestives got to think of the agents :(

:(

I demand hobnobs, if not jaffa cakes. I can't work otherwise. who do you think I am?! Or at least some pink wafer biscuits.. or just a rich tea. Fine, I'll do it for free.

oh the shame.

I had some pink wafer biscuits recently after numerous years without - they've changed. More sickly sweet so can eat less at a time. :(

Of course, I could be remembering them through the ol' rose-tinted speccers.

Or pink wafer-tinted glasses?

Well quite.

Another good episode, I thought. Personally I wouldn't have put Episode 6 and 7 next to each other, as they both follow injuries as one of the main story lines (but maybe I'm just getting fussy :D)

Oddly, I brought a pack of the pink wafer biscuits from Morrison's the other day, and they tasted of a mixture of cardboard and sawdust. T'was the first time I'd had any since primary school, too.

Post edited at request. - Aaron
... next ep is really quite good so that's a nice run in the middle of the series. jolly good.

Pink wafer biscuits rock my socks.

Well, I really enjoyed this week's episode. A few pretty obvious jokes, but pulled off quite well considering. Had a big re-arrangement of the main characters and took them out of their normal surroundings too, which altered the dynamic of the episode but strangely didn't feel as odd as it normally would in other shows. Became more apparent that the casting of Molly, Alex and their mother couldn't have been more perfect looks-wise.

Alex, again, completely stole his scenes. Molly too had some great lines sprinkled throughout the episode - unfortunately her crying was, well, not good, to be honest. Not that I've ever had to feign tears like that of course, but aside from my initial dislike of her character after S01E01, I don't think (?) I've had any criticism for Molly or Dani.

Still, still, very good on the whole. (And very glad that the status quo has returned!)

:)

The only below par episode so far is the 'wrong flowers on the grave' one if you ask me (although I'm no TV critic). Tonight episode didn't end very cleanly, usually everything is nicely reset for next week. I assume this is what was cut out?

And everybody knows you can't beat chocolate rice krispy squares, or possibly jaffa cake mini rolls.

Post edited at request. - Aaron

Quote: charlier @ October 9, 2007, 9:44 PM

And everybody knows you can't beat chocolate rice krispy squares, or possibly jaffa cake mini rolls.

I've recently developed a 'thing' for Philadelphia spread over Rich Teas or Digestives. Yum-o! :D