The Works - seeking sketch writers! Page 16

Have patience Greensville. I learnt that from you.

Even if my sketch gets cut I'll probably be there. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys there.

I'm on the long list- hurrays!

Me too - I finally made the long list!

Well done to everyone else who made it this time round - see you all there I hope. Not sure if we get to go to rehearsals or not but I will def be at the show.

:D

Now for the nail biting bit of seeing if we make the short list...

Well done everybody. A challenging rewrite, but yes, I am on the list.

Well done everyone. So not a bad effort from BCG writers!

I keep forgetting to submit anything to this - but good luck for getting your stuff performed people.

Well done guys! Best of luck with the re-writes.

Quote: Griff @ November 3 2009, 1:30 PM GMT

Except that rubbishy greensville seems to have let the side down.
I mean, he only got about five times as many as the rest of us put together in last time. ;)

Ah yes. But I stupidly didn't read that you were only supposed to send 3 and emailed 8 for The Works 2. I ended up with 3 in the last one. Nothing in this one so karma has just torn me a new arsehole. Not a fully working one all connected up to my colon, mind you.

On the long list also. Good effort everyone.

Bo.

Ah shut up, you selfish bastard. Get back to your 'commissioned' work!

Dan

I don't have to listen to you, you know? I have enough trouble trying to keep my ego in this room!

;)

Dan

I really wish The Works would do this properly by printing out the longlist and letting us fight this thing out with knives and chains.

Nothing for me. I don't think it's possible for me to ever get in on this.

Quote: Griff @ November 3 2009, 2:24 PM GMT

No-one ever got anywhere without being a selfish bastard. It's the secret of comedy.

Truer words were never typed.

Rewrite sent off. Fingers-crossed.

Quote: David Bussell @ November 3 2009, 2:26 PM GMT

I really wish The Works would do this properly by printing out the longlist and letting us fight this thing out with knives and chains.

Can you buy chains on their own? Or do you have to buy a whole bike?