Free Agents Page 7

I managed to watch five minutes of this cack and if there's a medal going I want one.

Goodbye BSG for the final time. Wankers and pussy-interferers comments notwithstanding, this is a shallow "Look at me" website, populated with the average comedically-challenged.
When you see my pilot please call it the worst ever.
This website used to be friendly, now it is the haven of the moron and the bold misanthrope.

Count to ten? It's late. Wouldn't be the first time? Take the good and ignore the bad?

Sorry, Badge, there's a nastiness on the site thesedays which I don't want any part of.

Oh well. Good luck anyway.

Quote: Tim Walker @ February 17 2009, 12:28 AM GMT

Goodbye BSG for the final time. Wankers and pussy-interferers comments notwithstanding, this is a shallow "Look at me" website, populated witb the average comedically-challenged.
When you see my pilot please call it the worst ever,
This website used to be friendly, now it is the haven of the moron and the bold misanthrope.

Anyone else tearing up? Teary

Goodbye BSG for the final time. Wankers and pussy-interferers comments notwithstanding, this is a shallow "Look at me" website, populated witb the average comedically-challenged.
When you see my pilot please call it the worst ever,

Girl.

Goodbye BSG for the final time. Wankers and pussy-interferers comments notwithstanding, this is a shallow "Look at me" website, populated with the average comedically-challenged.

Tim, a couple of people didn't like a show that you happen to enjoy, get the f**k over it man! Plus what's been said is nothing compared to some of the gloriously billious rants you've unleashed in the past!
:D

He's right on the last bit though.

Anyway, this is off-topic now. Take it to General Discussion please.

Quote: Aaron @ February 17 2009, 9:00 AM GMT

He's right on the last bit though.

So which are you?

Now please try and stay on topic Aaron; it is in the rules!

Err. Horgan is good in this. Matthew Holness has potential in it too, I'm happy that he's got a role in something new; the rest of The Darkplace crew seem to have been moving on without him!

Ok, my thoughts. I didn't see the pilot. I felt that it was a Dramedy, like Love Soup. If Sharon Horgan wasn't in it, I probably wouldn't have lasted the half hour. It's good, but it's not right.

Quote: Tim Walker @ February 17 2009, 12:39 AM GMT

Sorry, Badge, there's a nastiness on the site thesedays which I don't want any part of.

There's always a nastiness everywhere. Tim, you have to admit that you respond very aggressively when people don't agree with you.

So the general opinion of this show (with the exception of Aaron and Tim who found it laugh out loud funny) is that it's a drama with a few amusing moments?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 17 2009, 9:56 AM GMT

So the general opinion of this show (with the exception of Aaron and Tim who found it laugh out loud funny) is that it's a drama with a few amusing moments?

No, it definitely feels like a comedy to me; it certainly doesn't feel like a drama. It's just not a Not Going Out style sitcom basically. As I stated earlier, it feels like it's going to grow and get funnier to me.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 17 2009, 9:56 AM GMT

Tim, you have to admit that you respond very aggressively when people don't agree with you.

Tim is going to blow someone's head off one day!

pussy-interferers

Is that an insult, because it sounds like quite a decent occupation.

Love Soup is the dogs bollocks.