Two Pints - Series 8 Page 4

Why do people hate Two Pints so much? It's simple and formulaic, but so is most comedy - the programme really isn't vastly different to most of the other comedies out there. The idea that it's some sort of class-leading comedy turd is elitist and laughable. And Ralf Little was shit in The Royle Family long before he was shit in Two Pints.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 3 2009, 5:53 AM GMT

Why do people hate Two Pints so much? It's simple and formulaic, but so is most comedy - the programme really isn't vastly different to most of the other comedies out there. The idea that it's some sort of class-leading comedy turd is elitist and laughable. And Ralf Little was shit in The Royle Family long before he was shit in Two Pints.

Even if you ignore the fact that it is unfunny vulgar rubbish, I think another reason it gets a lot of criticism is that it is on 24/7.

I know that is not the makers fault but it is her fault that the scripts are awful.

The vulgarity is delightful.

And if only it was on 24/7! I've not seen it in a while now.

Quote: Aaron @ January 3 2009, 9:12 PM GMT

The vulgarity is delightful.

And if only it was on 24/7! I've not seen it in a while now.

It was on last night.

When, and on which channel? I don't see it.

Quote: Aaron @ January 4 2009, 10:52 AM GMT

When, and on which channel? I don't see it.

BBC Three, some time at night; I was flicking and saw it. Just checked, two episodes were on at half eleven. It is still on a lot I think, just quite late.

Not seeing it in my schedules. How annoying.

Quote: Aaron @ January 4 2009, 10:56 AM GMT

Not seeing it in my schedules. How annoying.

I mean Friday though, in case you were checking last nights listings.

Am retarded. :)

Yes. I see it now. :)

Does anyone have any tickets for 27th Feb 09 recording which they are unable to use? If so I am desperately looking for some for my partners 30th Birthday that day. He is a big 2 Pints fan. The tickets are given out free but I'd be willing to pay if someone has some! Email jennie_wright21@hotmail.com

SWEET HOLY SHITLOCKS!!!!

THE CASTS of Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps, Coming Of Age and Grownups are to combine for a Comic Relief special, to air on March 8.

'Tis the end of days . . .

I think that was mentioned elsewhere, but it sounds ace.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 18 2009, 5:09 PM GMT

SWEET HOLY SHITLOCKS!!!!

THE CASTS of Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps, Coming Of Age and Grownups are to combine for a Comic Relief special, to air on March 8.

'Tis the end of days . . .

I'm actually concerned their inherent shitness might implode and envelope the universe.

Your post may well have read 'Syphilis, HIV, and the ebola virus are to combine . . .'

Quote: Seefacts @ February 18 2009, 6:20 PM GMT

Your post may well have read 'Syphilis, HIV, and the ebola virus are to combine . . .'

What do you think Spaced is?

Quote: Aaron @ February 18 2009, 6:34 PM GMT

What do you think Spaced is?

Ignoring 'dated' it's a comedy that those other sitcoms mention above can only dream of being as clever, funny and pacey than.