The IT Crowd 3.0 Page 7

Greater than. So Douglas is better.

Are you mad, could not disagree more. Denhalm was so much funnier, do you remember his classic rant about team-work in the first episode: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1sdVZqVKMBg

Chris Morris is extremely overrated, and as good as Denholm was, Douglas is still the superior character!

Quote: Aaron @ November 22 2008, 10:08 PM GMT

Chris Morris is extremely overrated, and as good as Denholm was, Douglas is still the superior character!

Morris is not, to me, overrated as a comic writer; but he's definitely no great shakes as an actor; I don't think most Morris fans would disagree with that. Douglas is the superior character; though really he's just Matt Berry, and you can't really go wrong with that!

Only laugh out loud bit for me was Jen on her knees telling the builder she thought he was in the toilet, then shuffling off nonchalantly, collecting her mail en route.

I think Katherine Parkinson's portrayal of Jen is improving - I found her a bit false in parts of the first two series.

Looking forwards to episode two :)

I haven't noticed any differences yet.

Quote: zooo @ November 22 2008, 11:43 PM GMT

I haven't noticed any differences yet.

She's sexier.

Well I need you to keep me updated with that side of things!
I can't really tell.

Quote: zooo @ November 23 2008, 12:14 AM GMT

Well I need you to keep me updated with that side of things!
I can't really tell.

Hmmmmmmmmm! Pleased Pleased

I mean, er, true, true!

I can tell if she's prettier! (or more shouty.)

But as hard as I try, and I do... not sexier.

Quote: zooo @ November 23 2008, 12:52 AM GMT

I can tell if she's prettier!

You're already one up on me then!

I see Tom Binns was in last night's episode. Didn't he win the big prize, at this year's Edinburgh Festival, for his Ivan Brackenbury character/show? Or was it last year?

Didn't they want T shirt ideas for this series?
I liked Roy's Venn diagram one this week, well, except I couldn't read the all important middle bit. :(

I used to be known for my T-shirts, back when I was at Art College. My favourite was probably one that had a photo of George Clinton on it, dressed as a cowboy, standing on the backs of two dolphins, riding them through the ocean.

Sounds... interesting.
Was his hair blowing in the wind?

Also, did this series have a studio audience?