The IT Crowd 3.0 Page 12

What I meant was that the plots are not really the main thing in IT Crowd as far as I'm concerned as the sheer sillyness.

To be honest I think most people watching will only be concerned about whether it makes them laugh or not.
I'm a bugger for moaning about discrepancies /inconsistencies in drama plots, but comedy can get away with it far more easily. A bad plot can even be used for comic effect.

What a top episode that was tonight. Absolutely fantastic.

Again, not constant laugh-out-loud for me, but very good. Definitely would like some more office-based, IT-related happenings.

I beg to differ, tonight's episode was laugh out loud. Paticulary the second half. Loved the bit where Roy tried to drive the car up the ramp and when Moss stated 'My ears are not a toilet'

I was all set to watch tonight's episode when, at 9.57, the TV signal turned to static. Teary

Any one know when it'll be on catchup?

Channel 4 plus 1 at 11.00. Watch it, it is a great episode. I'm tempted to watch it again...

I'm at my GF's and she has no freeview...

Then I'd pretend you are sick and go home. If you do you'll be thanking me in the morning.

I'll just have to wait for the catchup thing. :(

That episode was brilliant! I totally love Moss, and Roy's "I just went to the toilet...".

Despite lack of a real plot, a few cliches, this was packed with fantastic moments.

Roy whimpering and his face as he drove the getaway car amongst the shouting - O'Dowd is a briliant comedy actor.

'Couldn't we have just hid behind the bins' and the endless cop cars. Pure Linehan.

"My ears are NOT a toilet"

And the 'magician's hand movements on the condiments.

Brilliant.

Good one. Loved the kiss with the inexhaustible supply of police cars.

Did anyone else count the police cars?

Quote: Jack Massey @ November 28 2008, 10:35 PM GMT

I beg to differ, tonight's episode was laugh out loud. Paticulary the second half. Loved the bit where Roy tried to drive the car up the ramp and when Moss stated 'My ears are not a toilet'

I said "constant". There were LOL moments, but they were fairly spaced out.

Quote: Aaron @ November 28 2008, 10:51 PM GMT

Did anyone else count the police cars?

Moss?