The IT Crowd 3.0 Page 13

Took about ten minutes to get in to, but from there on end it was laugh out loud for me since then all the way.

I liked last week's better, but it was still ace.

Hardly any Jen though.

I didn't count the cars. :(
How many?

Cars? Lots. I thought it was hilarious but more could have been added to Jen's storyline.

Quote: zooo @ November 28 2008, 11:00 PM GMT

I didn't count the cars. :(
How many?

I saw 18!

Oooooooh!

I would have counted if I'd known there would be lots. But it was too late then.

I'm just very sad and compulsive.

Throw a positive spin on it!

You are endearingly Moss-like.

He was far more socially confident and outgoing than I!

Thought this week's was hilarious, though the focus on the manliness storyline did mean Jen didn't get much of a look in.

Quote: Ben @ November 28 2008, 10:35 PM GMT

I was all set to watch tonight's episode when, at 9.57, the TV signal turned to static. Teary

Any one know when it'll be on catchup?

You've probably already seen it by now, but it goes up on 4 overdose almost straight away.
I watch most things on the net now, I think I'm in a tiny minority who prefer watching stuff on their computer.

I thought last night's episode was brilliant! I loved that bit where Roy and Moss kissed.

"Couldn't we have just hid behind those bins?"

Linehan is the king of the Britcom.

Quality stuff, loved the whole football blagging thing, what a brilliant comic idea. Does that website exist lol? Would be useful for people like me!

Yeah, good episode.

I've realised what's been annoying me about this series though... they're leaving the office too much. This has also resulted in Jen rarely being on screen with the boys, it's like she's in her own separate sitcom now.

Quote: Mark @ November 29 2008, 12:00 PM GMT

Yeah, good episode.

I've realised what's been annoying me about this series though... they're leaving the office too much. This has also resulted in Jen rarely being on screen with the boys, it's like she's in her own separate sitcom now.

Don't worry, there is a later episode which appears to be more "Jen-based".

Quote: Mark @ November 29 2008, 12:00 PM GMT

Yeah, good episode.

Yes, the Jen subplot did not relate to the main storyline at all; understandable in this instance, but hope it does become a pattern.

BTW did anyone else notice that Jen had her old hair and make-up in her first scene, then it was back to the more glam Jen of last week?