The IT Crowd 3.0 Page 16

Your signiture is funny Afin. That is all.

Thanks.

If you've never listened to it, I highly recommend Lionel Nimrod's Inexplicable World

Thanks for the links but I meme what I say ;)

Anyway back to The IT Crowd...

It's a bit of Michael Owen scenario. Solid performance, nothing spectacular, but you just know he can deliver big at least once.

"F**k off!" and then Windows music were brilliant. And seeing Roy with no top on was just brilliant.

The rest was a little average and maybe even disappointing?

Well tonights was a weird episode at the beginning, written as if the writer couldn't be bothered to write the script for the sexual harrasment, or as if they showed the episodes out of order!!

Just left me wondering if somhow I had done a one week Rip-van Winkle hibernation and missed the last episode.

But it was funny enough once they got past the fake flashbacks...

Roy's amazingly quick descent to the gutter level was good and all from a spilled coffeee.

:D Laughing out loud :D Laughing out loud

It was originally episode 1 of the series, but the order got changed.

Quote: Seefacts @ December 5 2008, 11:24 PM GMT

It was originally episode 1 of the series, but the order got changed.

What DUMBBB decision!!

That was brilliant! Although there were only a few laughs throughout the show they were big laughs and well worth the wait.
The Windows music when Moss 'restarted' was fantastic. It was funny when Moss threw the coffee at Roy too.
I don't think anyone sets a gag up as well as Linehan. Even when it's completely obvious where it's going, it still makes you crease when it happens.

I think the whole idea of Roy suddenly finding himself being treated like a freak, simply because he had no top on, was genius, even though it was very simple. It reminded me of one time when I was sitting in Bristol's main bus depot, back in '98, trying to get a coach back to Liverpool, and I saw this bloke casually get off a bus, looking like he'd just come from an office job - apart from the fact that he had no shoes or socks on his feet. He looked like he'd been walking around like that all day, as his feet were almost black with dirt.

The transition from losing his shirt to sleeping on the streets, was fantastic. Moss had good moments too. Weird episode though, but I don't care, I love these characters.

I was confused as I missed last weeks episode but could remember seeing the "previously on . . ." stuff.
Glad to see I'm not mad (well about that anyway).

It would've been good to have that one be the first episode of this series, as it seems to cement the fact that even though Jen could quit her job and move onto something better, it's also clear the guys can't do without her (no matter how trivial her job seems to be otherwise). The "previously on" voice over bit cracked me up, though. And it was nice to have Matt Berry appear once again.

The quick descent to tramphood was probably the best bit, though it seemed to take a long while before the episode knew where it was going. I also really liked the Jen/Moss phone conversation. "Well?" "Very well thank you!"

I completely failed to set the thingy to record it last night. Is it repeated does anyone know?

Terrible, outrageous slur in this episode:

The "Have you heard of a band called Guided By Voices....?" scene.

Having tried convincing my other half over the last nine years that I'm not actually a massive nerd, she glanced over at my complete collection of Guided By Voices albums (alphabetical order, naturally) and gave me a knowing grin.....

Linehan, you bastard...

I loved last night's episode. OK so it took a little while to get going and it probably should have been the first episode in the series but it was still great. I had heard Linehan talk about having a scenario with Roy at work with no shirt on so it was good to see it on the screen. Also loved moss 'restarting' and good to see Guided By Voices getting another mention.

I'm not sure if it is repeated. The following link lists all the showings and it only seems to be shown on Channel four on Friday and then on 4+1 http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=The%20IT%20Crowd
Interestingly it lists episode 5 as being on Sunday 21st Dec