The IT Crowd 3.0 Page 5

And was there a co-credit for a Linhean production company at the end too?

Ooh, I saw something but I didn't get time to read it.

Quote: Seefacts @ November 21 2008, 10:55 PM GMT

And was there a co-credit for a Linhean production company at the end too?

I couldn't make out the logo, but yes, I did spot that as well.

Quote: Aaron @ November 21 2008, 10:59 PM GMT

I couldn't make out the logo, but yes, I did spot that as well.

Well, it's had the word 'Delightful' in it, to mean:

http://whythatsdelightful.wordpress.com/

I thought tonight's episode was a bit disappointing really.

I expected more of the first episode of a new series.

Mucking about with guns & talk of suicide, I don't find funny.

Real guns are too damn deadly to muck about with or joke about.

Ah, but the rest of us do.

BANG!

Etc.

Really enjoyed it, though I feel there is room for improvement in subsequent episodes. And Douglas Reynholm is shaping up to be a classic comedy creation.

Quote: Aaron @ November 22 2008, 12:36 AM GMT

Ah, but the rest of us do.

BANG!

Etc.

Mayhap, but it would actually have been funnier if it was one of those silly fake guns that pop out a flag with the word BANG on it and the silly Boss managed to stab himself accidentally in the leg with the flag pole.

Loved the first episode of this series! As has been said, Moss is just a fantastic character, and seeing Ayoade and Berry bouncing ideas and jokes off of each other just reminds me so much of their Boosh days and how well they work together. I think it's the similar crazy voices, but the big differences in their characters.

I found it fantastic too. My whole family were round and I made them watch it. They all laughed, and they have verrrry different tastes in humour.

It was a great episode. Nice to see Chris Morris make a cameo return.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, but looking at it with a writer's eye I couldn't help thinking that with the Moss character Linehan is increasingly relying on Ayoade's physical performance. It would be interesting to compare Ayoade's verbal gag count in earlier episodes with the current series. Not a criticism, as understanding what the cast are going to do with the script is part of the skill of writing for established characters, but it wonder how the script would have read to reader who did not know how the part was to be played.

I've never looked in this draw before...... Hey look, a gun!

How to stay out of trouble by Matt Berry!

Loved it! Not particularly funny to begin with, but the way everything tied together in the end was brilliant. Loved seeing Chris Morris again. Hope to see Noel Fielding in the next episode. I thought Graham said on the Series 2 DVD that series 3 would probably be the last, but if he wants to carry on making more, that's fine by me! :D

Funniest thing I've seen in a while. Loved it. Really funny at the end with Moss waving his gun at the bullies.
And Jen is sexy.