BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 31

Quote: Feeoree @ 22nd December 2023, 6:17 PM

Oh, after I forgot the first few times I gave up trying there haha.

You're a disgrace to the Super 6 badge and no mistake.

Quote: don rushmore @ 22nd December 2023, 10:39 PM

You're a disgrace to the Super 6 badge and no mistake.

TBH I'm a disgrace to Fantasy Premier League too and I remember to meet the deadlines most weeks, heh.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 22nd December 2023, 8:42 AM

I transferred in - and captained - Watkins ready for tonight's match earlier in the week. Just awaiting Sheffield United's second clean sheet of the season now.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 22nd December 2023, 10:01 PM

Well, I wasn't far wrong.

I kicked myself for not giving Watkins the arm-band, when everyone else had, but now................'scuse me, but I can't stop chuckling 😆................so, apart from Dan, who seems to have lost the plot, the top six managers all played him for a measly 4 points. 😅😄

And it's about time fate went my way - all I need now is for Salah to score a hat-trick and get a load of assists.
probably fall flat on my face when he goes off injured in the 5th minute - that's what usually happens

🤣 Sorry, still can't get over it.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 22nd December 2023, 8:42 AM

Don't see how the delay (and the inevitable outcome) affected transfers.

Because for those who wanted to sell injured players and didn't want to take a 4 points hit they lost money as their value went down and popular replacements like Palmer's value went up. If the GW had closed at the right time then they could sell quickly for their one free transfer.

So, many of us were hit twice by this negative anti competitive FPL ruling while those who didn't have Watkins for example who scored a goal, benefit by catching up on those who did. The numskull ruling rewarded poor gameplay over good gameplay. 😠 And not for the first time. Twats.

Well although this really isn't the Super 6 thread
Cheers for posting the table Don
I'm surprised how well I'm doing, and I missed a week

No problem. Happy Xmas and see you in '24.

Yes Happy Christmas from me to all us Merry Gentleman on the thread,
And the Ghost of Horse past

Who still happens to turn up more than the leader. If everyone had to pay subs like in proper football (do they still do that?) there'd be a few players in debt here. Happy Chrimbo all. 🎅

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 24th December 2023, 3:34 AM

Who still happens to turn up more than the leader. If everyone had to pay subs like in proper football (do they still do that?) there'd be a few players in debt here.

You're not the sharpest tool in the box, Kipper, you're not even a bent nail. You're the hole.

I told you what was gonna happen if you didn't delete your bullshit league back in September. I'm not surprised it's taken you three months to notice.
See below. P12 of this thread.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 10th September 2023, 5:29 PM

All I can do is leave the Clique as it is, with all the bad sportsmanship in it and walk away.

You f**ked it up good and proper you stupid old twat. And in the interests of competition!

On the plus side, we've all given Don a bit of a twatting in the Ding don bullshit league this week.

...who's still in front for the manager of month award, again. But yes still two gameweeks to catch him up. And well done on a top armband pick Stephen. Rest of the team picks not quite so inspired but we won't mention them. 🙂👏

Manager of the month - in a league of four people. How do you cope with the excitement and pressure?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 24th December 2023, 11:07 AM

Manager of the month - in a league of four people. How do you cope with the excitement and pressure?

Being on two BP pills a day helps but it ain't easy no. Up the Ding Dons. 📣

And with the court ruling that EUFA have broken the law by stopping other leagues, I think you're on very thin ground.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 24th December 2023, 11:29 AM

Up the Ding Dons. 📣

It's a classy league, for sure - a couple of betting-shop seat-warmers and a man who thinks he's a shark. You should do a podcast.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd December 2023, 3:34 AM

apart from Dan, who seems to have lost the plot

Clearly not!