BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 30

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th December 2023, 11:38 PM

Whatever, if he continues to play, he clearly will be a dead man next time, when they can't revive him.

Who knows? People said that about Eriksen but he came back.

That's as maybe, but I think it could be third time unlucky, and I wouldn't want that risk.

Never mind him, what about my lost 6 points! 😬

You got enough to pip me by 1 point in the H2H.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 21st December 2023, 3:48 AM

Never mind him, what about my lost 6 points! 😬

Some bloke could die, and you're worried about a measly 6 points - Alf, you're a hard mean man. You'll go down in the anals as Joey Barton of the BCG FPL 😲

Well, you have to laugh at Barton (when no one is looking of course) He's actually very funny.
As was Alf's post.

Unusual deadline, Thursday. Bet that caught a few out.

The stupid delay in closing the last round didn't help. Not only have they robbed points off players they've cost some of us hundreds of thousands in transfer money by holding up the window, and in a busy month with very tight transfer windows. It's not as if they don't have precedents ffs, lions led by donkeys again. 😠

Horse says : "First of alls, I hope Godot Taxis had a happy birthdays on Monday. I wouldn't have known about it excepts I went to a boot sale behind Doree the Chemists and purchased a bundle of random documents for 50 pence. To my astonishments, his date of births was on one of them. Otherwise, just a handy hint for all this week. If - either side of this gameweek - you are intendings to put out inflatable figgy puddens and rubberised snowmen in your front gardens, make sure that people can still see your lovely garden gnomes".

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 22nd December 2023, 4:00 AM

The stupid delay in closing the last round didn't help. Not only have they robbed points off players they've cost some of us hundreds of thousands in transfer money by holding up the window, and in a busy month with very tight transfer windows. It's not as if they don't have precedents ffs, lions led by donkeys again. 😠

Don't see how the delay (and the inevitable outcome) affected transfers. I transferred in - and captained - Watkins ready for tonight's match earlier in the week. Just awaiting Sheffield United's second clean sheet of the season now.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd December 2023, 8:26 AM

Horse says : "First of alls, I hope Godot Taxis had a happy birthdays on Monday. I wouldn't have known about it excepts I went to a boot sale behind Doree the Chemists and purchased a bundle of random documents for 50 pence. To my astonishments, his date of births was on one of them. Otherwise, just a handy hint for all this week. If - either side of this gameweek - you are intendings to put out inflatable figgy puddens and rubberised snowmen in your front gardens, make sure that people can still see your lovely garden gnomes".

Thanks J - and happy belated birthday to you too. (Yep, we share a birthday).

Up to 1150K Overall rank at the end of GW15. Pretty amazing. You've slipped a bit now but held it last week thanks to a jammy 21pts off the bench. I got 2 and lost my one Bournemouth point.

I will email you when I get a bit of time.

Little advert for Super 6. Join us in 24/25.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/36344/

Current Table

Stephen Goodlad - 207 pts
HGT - 201
Don Rushmore - 197
Steve Sunshine - 196
Alfred J Kipper - 195
Billy Bunter - 178
Steve Fiori - 13 (relegated)

*** Cash prize for winner ***

Quote: don rushmore @ 22nd December 2023, 12:38 PM

[b]

I never got that £20 consolation prize from last year ☹

Quote: don rushmore @ 22nd December 2023, 12:38 PM

Little advert for Super 6. Join us in 24/25.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/36344/

Current Table

Stephen Goodlad - 207 pts
HGT - 201
Don Rushmore - 197
Steve Sunshine - 196
Alfred J Kipper - 195
Billy Bunter - 178
Steve Fiori - 13 (relegated)

Oh, after I forgot the first few times I gave up trying there haha.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 22nd December 2023, 8:42 AM

I transferred in - and captained - Watkins ready for tonight's match earlier in the week. Just awaiting Sheffield United's second clean sheet of the season now.

Well, I wasn't far wrong.