BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 34

"Horse says wells done to Stephen Goodlad for a great performance lasts week. I am interesteds in knowing whethers you are relateds in anyway to the Stephen Goodlad who kindly posts on behalf of Horse. I coulds not help but noticing that whiles the names are fars from identicals, there is a smalls bit of similarity there's".

OK, spent all morning (well all week actually) working out my strategy for this gameweek. Do I re-arrange my team using my free hit chip or do I use my triple captain and take a points hit with an extra transfer or two? And should I include Salah or should I not? I suspected he'd start on the bench today (which I see he is) but be brought on at some juncture. But he'll probably start on Wednesday.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 17th February 2024, 11:42 AM

And should I include Salah or should I not?

Yes I should have done. ☹

All the triple captaining of Haaland is not working out...
More like Ha ha land

🙂 The triple captain curse strikes again. Well done FFS useless twats.

The gameweek's only half done yet.

Doesn't really matter after a measly 2pts and I don't think many would've played their precious triple C if they knew he'd blank at home against leaky Chelsea. I certainly wouldn't have. Now even if he gets a hattrick v Brentford that's only 19pts for two games when his teammate Foden got 20 in a single game in his absence two weeks ago. The FPL site over sold it as a must on the back of his two goal return, and punters were expecting mid 20s min. Highly unlikely now. 😠

Post games edit - 10! 😬

Horse says: This is the first times I have revealed this this and this but it is actually mes who is doin' the VARs at Stockley Parks. That is whys the decisions are consistently excellents. I am also responsibles for promoting the idea of new sins bins. This will enables footballs to be done only by peoples with the integritys of Mother Theresa" Hello by the ways to Don Rushmores.....and Aarons who will be missing me terriblys "

Let's stop the no posting rule
If Horse wins he wins,
But reading ( or rather not reading ) his whimsical flights of fancy by proxy, is even more annoying that hearing them first hand ( no offfence )
I hope he is well and that he wins whatever league anyone is in

Ha Ha land is letting a lot of you down. (I made that name up me-sen, and I like it)
Triple captained for not much return and captained this week by all that own him.
I flogged him a while ago just for the brass and it's working out.

Managers of the Month (Feb)

BCG League

Don Rushmore - 307 pts

Super 6

*pending (1 round to go)*

Steve Sunshine - 62 pts

HGT - 57 pts

Don Rushmore - 55 pts

Alfred Kipper - 52 pts

Stephen Goodlad - 52 pts

Gypsy Rose Lil says "I have knowns Horse for 47 years and can categorically states that he has never had whimsical flights of fancy by proxy. This is whys he is ables to maintain a 117 point lead. He is in the real worlds. He also constantly thinks enoughs of people to wish them well and he even hands out lucky heather at very cheap prices to improves their chances".

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th February 2024, 7:36 AM

Ha Ha land is letting a lot of you down. (I made that name up me-sen, and I like it)
Triple captained for not much return and captained this week by all that own him.
I flogged him a while ago just for the brass and it's working out.

I think they should include FA Cup games.

Manager(s) of the Month* (Feb)

Super 6

Don Rushmore - 63 pts

Stephen Goodlad - 63 pts

*someone did score 67 but the award is for regular posters only

That's just mean.