BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 29

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 13th December 2023, 12:53 AM

Although it probably expires soon, when do we get the next Wildcard is it in the new year?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th December 2023, 9:38 AM

The new wildcard is available after Sat 30 Dec 11:00

You're welcome

Merry Xmases to Rons, da two step hens, Alfred's kipper, and Chris Tarrant Extreme Railways

Now I have another one gone down....................lost for words.

Well, I've removed the armband from Haaland. Initially thought I would leave it on and let the vice-captain do his job if necessary. Then I thought maybe they'll bring Haaland on for just the last 15 minutes to try his ankle out. And I'd end up with one point doubled up to two.

So, having taken the armband off Haaland, the problem then was whether to give it to Son or to Salah. Or someone else...

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 15th December 2023, 7:58 PM

So, having taken the armband off Haaland, the problem then was whether to give it to Son or to Salah. Or someone else...

Wrong choice. Again!

The faith in Haaland cost a lot of people a lot of points this week.
Let's hope your subs come up trumps.

Quote: don rushmore @ 15th December 2023, 12:55 AM

Cheers Happy Tidings to you and all here.

Meanwhile, what are the FPL up to now? GW is still open. Is that because The Cherries - Hatters game has to be replayed? So some of us are going to lose at least 6 points I presume...

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th December 2023, 7:51 AM

The faith in Haaland cost a lot of people a lot of points this week.

Not me 😁 Not that that made any f**king difference..............

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 18th December 2023, 8:29 AM
Quote: don rushmore @ 15th December 2023, 12:55 AM

Meanwhile, what are the FPL up to now? GW is still open. Is that because The Cherries - Hatters game has to be replayed? So some of us are going to lose at least 6 points I presume...

"Gameweek 17 will remain open after the conclusion of Sunday's matches. More information will follow in due course." - FPL

I wouldn't presume anything at this moment - we're in uncharted waters.

Quote: Firkin @ 19th December 2023, 6:35 PM

Chelsea vs Newcastle should be good. Old oil vs New oil. At least new oil uses barcodes.

** kick off is 20:00 sky sports.

Oi !! Wrong thread - this is for the exclusive use by the prestigious members of the FPL..........................this is where you should be :- 😎

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/14088/787/

Yeah, never darken these doors again. Bugger off.

Firk off

???

FPL statement on AFC Bournemouth v Luton

Following the on-field medical emergency involving Luton Town player Tom Lockyer, the Premier League Board has decided last Saturday's AFC Bournemouth v Luton fixture will be replayed in full. Here is how it will affect Fantasy Premier League.

Gameweek 17 will now be closed and FPL will update shortly, with points achieved by players in the original GW17 fixture of AFC Bournemouth v Luton voided.

Normal auto-subs and vice-captain rules will apply.

If an FPL manager had a player from that match, that player will not get points and will be replaced by a player from your bench if possible.

A reminder that FPL managers' teams must have one goalkeeper, at least three defenders and at least one forward selected at all times. If your starting team have three defenders, and one of them played zero minutes, he can only be replaced by another defender who has played in the Gameweek.

If an FPL manager had captained a player from the Bournemouth v Luton match, normal vice-captain rules will apply and the vice-captain will now earn double points. If your vice-captain also did not play in Gameweek 17, there will be no double points scored.  

The fixture will be rescheduled for later in the season, with a date to be confirmed following consultation with relevant parties.

Whatever, if he continues to play, he clearly will be a dead man next time, when they can't revive him.