BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

The season doth approach!

Had an email from the FFPL :-

"Premier League account activation
Hi,
Please click the button below to confirm your Premier League email.
Regards,
Premier League Support"

Which then went on to insist I changed my password, for "security reasons"

Anyone else receive this?

I did not receive an email but just tried to log in and I had to change my password for the next season.
I think everyone has to do it.
Roll on Aug 11th/12th :)

I had an email yesterday titled YOUR EXCLUSIVE FPL PRICE REVEAL with details of some new players/positions but it didn't request that I log in.

However, when I did log in to my account I got a page headed Updating your profile which included:

{i}1. Welcome
2. Verify email address
3. Create new password
4. Personal details
5. Preferences[/i]

and

Ahead of the new season, we would like to verify that your Premier League account details are up to date and that you have a secure password.

So probably best just to log straight into your account and do anything you need to do rather than click on the link in your email.

Yeah, good point, but if it is a scam they're not going to get anywhere. Their web page is a scanty "skeleton" one, like you get if you delve into your system; BUT I've been having trouble with Virgin for about a week now, as they went to "improve" the service and of course, cocked it right up - only just today got my full service with emails, but some of the web pages do not work (eBay, for example)

When I get a full service back, I'll go into the FFPL direct and reset my password etc. in there.

Quick admin note.

Radish has joined the Clique league with 'Tarquin the Tamato'. If anyone knows a way to contact him please do. If he does not contact me or post here before the last game of the first week of the season he will be suspended. No tourists or day-trippers this year.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th July 2023, 9:41 AM

I did not receive an email but just tried to log in and I had to change my password for the next season.
I think everyone has to do it.
Roll on Aug 11th/12th :)

Same, I had no email reminder, but a couple of days ago when I logged in to see if the game had started again, it asked me to change mine.

Toney suspended until 17 Jan - he nearly got a life ban though, the naughty boy.

He denied 30 charges of dodgy football betting - but admitted to 232 others.

If the bets aren't on their own teams to lose then I don't see a problem in footballers having a flutter. There's a horrible woke authoritarianism in football at the mo trying to turn every footballer into a tea total, pasta eating social worker. No wonder the football's got too soft now, makes me puke.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 6th July 2023, 4:23 PM

Radish has joined the Clique league with 'Tarquin the Tamato'. If anyone knows a way to contact him please do.

I presume, until you have entered a team, the various leagues will not show on your Home page

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th July 2023, 9:06 AM

I presume, until you have entered a team, the various leagues will not show on your Home page

Yes, that's right Herc, but there doesn't seem to be any Head to Head league - anyone?

Wahay! We are back! Let's make some beautiful memories.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th July 2023, 11:10 AM

Yes, that's right Herc, but there doesn't seem to be any Head to Head league - anyone?

Created.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 7th July 2023, 3:02 PM

Created.

Can't see it..........🤔 But I think I need the code?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 7th July 2023, 7:17 AM

There's a horrible woke authoritarianism in football at the mo trying to turn every footballer into a tea total, pasta eating social worker.

Of course there is. 🤪 It's not like the old days were they could spit-roast two school-leavers in a five star hotel before drink-driving home in a Bentley made out of cocaine.
I blame Jeremy Corbyn.

P/S it's teetotal, not to 'tea total'. Aromatic leaf-based beverages have nothing to do with it.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 7th July 2023, 7:17 AM

No wonder the football's got too soft now, makes me puke.

You'll always have your VHS copy of the Football Factory, Kipper. If you can remember how to work a video after having your head kicked in so many times by rival firms you muggy caaantt .