BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 7

Well done to Alfred J Kipper, who wins Manager of the Week with 52 net pts (18 fluked off the bench).

😁 Yes it's a squad game. 😊

Quote: don rushmore @ 22nd August 2023, 1:41 AM

Well done to Alfred J Kipper, who wins Manager of the Week with 52 net pts (18 fluked off the bench).

Oooh, setting the world alight, and it was 56 actually, but then I did hear you always come early - you really are desperate to ingratiate yourself, aren't you.

Sad really, especially as you don't belong to the FPL

56 - 4 = 52

Quote: don rushmore @ 22nd August 2023, 10:50 AM

56 - 4 = 52

That's for the H2H - anyway, who gives you the right to split hairs on something you do not belong to? Is it Godot? 😆🤣

No it's the same for both leagues, I only register 52 pts in the league table. Radish is off to a flyer this season and who's this joining the Ding Don league? Roll up, all welcome here.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 25th August 2023, 9:05 AM

No it's the same for both leagues, I only register 52 pts in the league table.

You've lost me .........................just screen printed this :-

[/url]

Seems like Sterling has got his appetite & hunger back
He just scored a goal with Gusto

Of course! He would do, because I've just dropped him. It's written in the stars, and here I go again, with shit selections - I thought my season had started too well. 😒

For a few fleeting, ephemeral hours, I have moved up the charts.
it's unusual as I don't do moving up. You could say it's Sterling work.
The good ship Goodlad has set sail for Herc.

Yup, I think you and I were the only ones playing Sterling, and I had to drop him. IF I had kept him, I would have been above Horse at this moment FFS!!!!

Makes yer want to spit nails

That's 56pts initially scored, just 52 put on to my running total, or I'd have 103pts as last week I had 47. 52net pts. The FPL just choose to print it that way. I reckon the Radish would win every year if they didn't deduct the points for additional transfers. Talking of Radish I see his veg are in full bloom this year. And Don has gone for an early wildcard, good so far but could it have been better?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 26th August 2023, 9:03 AM

That's 56pts initially scored, just 52 put on to my running total, or I'd have 103pts as last week I had 47. 52net pts. The FPL just choose to print it that way. I reckon the Radish would win every year if they didn't deduct the points for additional transfers. Talking of Radish I see his veg are in full bloom this year. And Don has gone for an early wildcard, good so far but could it have been better?

Now you're making my brain hurt - "Don has gone for an early wildcard"...........Don?

You've left the league now so you can't see his progress. 6 members now still room for more, code still on here if you wish to rejoin and marvel at Malcom's marrow.

So last week I had an abysmal 16 points total. Last night Gusto got me 14 points alone. Very glad I opted for him now!