BCG

Don Rushmore - 158 pts

Super 6

William George Bunter - 48 pts

Quote: don rushmore @ 30th November 2023, 5:23 PM

Managers of the Month (November)

Super 6

Really? I had no idea. Certainly doesn't feel like it. As I languish in 6th place.

I finished 2nd. You pipped me by 2 pts from doing the double :(

Just get the team sorted and now Watkins has gone down - if it carries on like this till the end of the season, I'll never get the chance to use the Bench Boost! 😮

Quote: don rushmore @ 30th November 2023, 5:23 PM

Managers of the Month (November)

BCG

Don Rushmore - 158 pts

Super 6

Well done both. A new action packed month awaits all contenders. Plenty of points on offer with a bumper 7 GWs to negotiate in the FPL. Not sure how many in the Super 6 yet, potentially 7 but we'll see...

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st December 2023, 10:46 AM

Just get the team sorted and now Watkins has gone down

Well, he's playing. But neither Cash nor Mitoma are starting their respective games this afternoon (both on the bench). So provided at least one of them remains unused, you'll get Watkins on as your first-named sub.

Edit: However...

Just wanted to acknowledge, since nobody else has, that after the weekend's usual f**kery Radish's overall rank is now 1,355. That's one thousand, three hundred and fifty fifth in the world - out of 10,365,921 - ten million.

Since none of us is ever going to see anything like it again in the Clique it seems worth celebrating.

Having given praise I'm now going to take it away again by saying It also underlines what a complete lottery this game is as his previous best was 186,652 in 14/15. That was also his only ever finish below 500K. Still he's getting better...

Just another shout out while I'm here - ALL the matches this week are on Prime, if you don't want to piss about with dodgy feeds or pay silly money to the Murdoch dynasty.

So, Man City and Liverpool both at home and likely to score bin full of goals, so who to give the armband to? Salah or Haaland? And neither of the bastards is on the score sheet.

You can't predict with shit like this

Old hands may remember that Gerry finished inside the top 1k twice.

Quote: don rushmore @ 4th December 2023, 1:27 PM

Old hands may remember that Gerry finished inside the top 1k twice.

Who are these mysterious 'old hands' - you? Your FF history goes back to 12/13, same as me.

According to this post by you he was in the top 1K that season. If so that's once, not twice and its not really comparable because there weren't ten million people playing it back then.

Quote: don rushmore @ 14th March 2021, 10:29 PM

Winners Hall of Fame (And Overall Rank)

12/13 Gerry McDonnell Top 1K (!)
13/14 Steve Sunshine 3K
14/15 Don Rushmore 18K
15/16 Steve Sunshine 11K
16/17 Gerry McDonnell 11K
17/18 Anton Russell 20K
18/19 Don Rushmore 64K

I've been playing FF since 93 and BCG FF since 2009.

Must've been one of your other accounts because your FPL history only goes back to 12/13; https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/8025168/history

Horse says : "When my father first took me to Highbury in 1971, I got swallowed by one of the bagpipes in the kilted band that paraded ahead of any match. One of my main problems is that I never got free from it including throughout university. Finally, 52 years I have done. Flippin' eck. Once free, what a brain I found. An especially fond hellos this week to Godot Taxis. Once you are beyonds the blowstick and the bass drone, you will leaves me way behind. I am already shiverings in what cannot last once you are the roam. ie The attributes of my sporran".

🙂Wave. It's like getting a postcard from Uncle Fraggle. Look forward to the next one.

Uncle Travelling Matt was great. Fraggle Rock much better than The Muppet Show, IMO.

Morning