BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 12

The judges are out to deliberate this case.

The judge with Guilty on his right eye looks a bit like Michael Palin
I spent 5 minutes searching for Eric Idle

"Idle" sums up a few on here.

Dan, last post November 2021

HR, last post July 2022

JP Pass, f**k knows

And they're all in the clique league and you, a poster aint. (Although their points don't count)

Current leader of Up the Clique isn't even a member of the BCG.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/fan/a_horseradish/

Technically he is still a member
He left last year but is still in the process of writing his farewell post, he's just started the second paragraph
Something about Paul Newman, Pumpkins, and solar heating systems last time I checked

Which I'd happily read, as I did many of his wondrous ramblings. Shame we can't get him back especially as he's become one the top players here. That's two rivals for the title you and Anton are spared, handy isn't it. Sorry but I really don't like this enforced lack of competition, whatever the unilaterally made rules are. Morning.

Morning <nod>

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 9th September 2023, 1:36 AM

he's just started the second paragraph
Something about Paul Newman and solar heating systems

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

√ VG

Yes he does very good posts, especially for someone not allowed in the league. If only some of the league members here did as much for the thread. Hmm...

Quote: don rushmore @ 4th September 2023, 6:44 PM

I've never had two teams. It's made up nonsense to discredit me.

You had two teams. I watched them both playing. I even asked about it:

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 16th January 2021, 11:43 PM

Don, are you going to explain what's going on with your team? Looks like you deleted the GW3 one and have replaced it with another one.

You don't have any rank for GW2 and GW3 with this team, which is perhaps what you were alluding to when you said the organisation had 'red-carded you', but you were doing transfers up to GW7, so for four weeks at least were playing two teams in the game, although only one in our league.

You've now deleted the GW3 team and replaced it with this one. So what's the story?

Your explanation was that they re-instated your initial team and you deleted the second team, but the team you didn't delete had no score for weeks 1-3, so it wasn't the original team, and even if it had been, you still had the option of deleting that and keeping the other. You said "they may have overlapped for a brief period" but it was four weeks. Also of course you never explained why 'multiple teams had been registered under your IP address' in the first place.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th September 2023, 8:05 AM

And they're all in the clique league and you, a poster aint. (Although their points don't count)

Are you just going to ignore everything I write? You claimed that I stopped Don playing last season. I showed you you were wrong and he chose not to enter.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 9th September 2023, 7:22 AM

Sorry but I really don't like this enforced lack of competition, whatever the unilaterally made rules are. Morning.

You keep talking about what you like, as if it's something we should all be bearing in mind.

You're not a member in good standing either. You've created a breakaway league because you don't agree with an admin decision. I asked people to speak up for Don and most didn't but you still take it on yourself to decide how the league is managed. Then you call me a dictator.

What's the point of you guys? You don't understand how the league even operates as a web game, Radish posts stream of consciousness nonsense and when asked to make one post about football per week f**ks off and turns off his messaging. Don't tries to start the season with several teams, J Pass can't be bothered, Dan only posts if I message him... Ben hardly posts.

The current league should just consist of me, Steve, Goodlad, Herc, Bunter, Fiori and Anton.

I could delete them and you but what's the point - it would just create more chaos. All I can do is leave the Clique as it is, with all the bad sportsmanship in it and walk away.

You f**ked it up good and proper you stupid old twat. And in the interests of competition!

I don't have to go through you to say what I want to say, thanks. When I think something's been heavily handled I'll say so. Who published the preconditions for a season's banning, is that post available? Whatever you say happened, doesn't mean the unilaterally made punishment fits the 'crime', especially when it's someone you've had a personal banterthon with and not always taken it in the manner I'm sure it was meant.

And yes I do think his own self exclusion for a season is a mitigating factor, whatever his reason for it was. All this has done has handed a very part time poster who hasn't challenged your ego in a banter duel the free rein to win without the top competition he once had. That's the short of it.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 10th September 2023, 9:23 AM

Yes he does very good posts, especially for someone not allowed in the league. ..

Long yes
Good, I think that's open to interpretation, so I would defer to anyone who actually read one all the way through