Tory leadership Page 13

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 12th July 2022, 2:57 PM

Christhi has done nothing since Yellow River in 1970.

The group was called Christie not Christi.
The group Christie however did follow it up with 'San Bernadino' so you're wrong on both counts there. Which is not all that surprising to be honest.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 12th July 2022, 2:57 PM

Sunak has the same number of fines as Johnson, Mordaunt is even further to the left than Johnson if that's possible; likewise Tugendhat, Truss is too pre-occupied with cheese imports, Hunt is too dangerous a surname for future interviewers, Braverman is endorsed by Michael Gove so will need to watch her back and Christhi has done nothing since Yellow River in 1970.

What an absolute shower!

I think Truss will benefit from the Patel fan club now she's not in the running, and will also gain a fair amount of the Suella crowd, when she too, inevitably pulls out (Rees-Mog and Nadine siding with Truss, rather than her, has rather spiked her chances)
In fact the right don't have many places to go apart from Truss.
Richi is popular everywhere EXCEPT the Membership - lots of loyal Boris fans still seething and he's the only one not dangling tax cuts in front of them.
As one who want the Tories out, I would prefer Truss of the likely last three.

A few more scraping on, Cruella claims she has 20, as does Kemi "if things wren't already" Badenoch.
And Hunt the spelling mistake, too.

Given the candidates wholly off the cuff proposed Tax cuts as well as other promises not included in the party manifesto such as scraping the EHRA . This needs to be a General Election not the wishes of 200, 000 tories.
This however is based n the fact that the 'Mandate' soft arse thinks he was given is moot and that we are still within the party system?

The Saj has pulled out

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th July 2022, 5:56 PM

The Saj has pulled out

Who in gods name had unprotected sex with him?

Hot of the Press...

Rishi Sunak
Liz Truss
Penny Mordaunt
Tom Tugendhat
Kemi Badenoch
Jeremy Hunt
Suella Braverman
Nadhim Zahawi

Let the undignified bun-fight begin!

Mad Nad is already claiming its a stitch up, there is going to be an implosion as the liars bicker about each others lies. I'm f**king loving it .

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 12th July 2022, 6:43 PM

Mad Nad is already claiming its a stitch up, there is going to be an implosion as the liars bicker about each others lies. I'm f**king loving it .

Absolute shower

That said of course whoever finally wins - will also go on to win the next GE

Much smaller majority- but they will win

I had to laugh last night, a woman on the news being interviewed about her opinion of Starmer - just a random member of the public

Her reply was along the lines of "yes he seems like a nice, decent, respectable man. But I wouldn't vote for him..."

That's what the left is up against!

That's what the left is up against!

The very fact even you refer to Starmer as being on the left also proves your point. How he got to be seen as anything other than a social democrat is down to the same people who put Johnson in power .

Mogg now backing Truss, one of the reasons being "she is a brexiteer"

Truss a few years back, campaigning to Remain...

"I don't want my daughters to grow up in a world where they need a visa or permit to work in Europe; or where they are hampered from growing a business because of extortionate call costs and barriers to trade."

She continued: "Every parent wants their children to grow up in a healthy environment with clean water, fresh air and thriving natural wonders. Being part of the EU helps protect these precious resources and spaces."

These arseholes really will just do or say any old shit as long as it gets them up the ladder

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 12th July 2022, 6:43 PM

I can already see this weekend's debates being an utter shitshow. I don't want to watch but there's a tiny part of my brain (a masochistic few brain cells?) wanting to.

I susspose the Conservative Party is trans until at least 5 September.

Sunaks....it was inevitables really that Tories in 2022 would go for a multi millionaire who sounds both more like Tony Blairs than Tony Blairs does and more like Julian Clarys than Julian Clarys does. None of the female candidates sound any more trustworthy but at least they sound more like men.

Why on Earth do you say that Sunak sounds like Julian Clary when he manifestly doesn't, unless you think that implying that someone is gay is a bad thing in your book? Also that gay men aren't proper men? I find your homophobia both pathetic and offensive.