I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,286

Too cryptic for me laa.

Sick

Is it just me or does it look she's always acting. And they've got a new TV deal. So much for wanting privacy. :S

Quote: DaButt @ 15th May 2021, 10:37 AM

Funded by a relatively small number of Irish-Americans, not the United States.

But unfortunately one of them's become the president. And he won't get the Unionist cause at all. Bring back Trump.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 16th May 2021, 10:34 AM

Is it just me or does it look she's always acting. .

I think that's a given Alf - she is an actress, after all. The scheming *@*. She's just using him, and he's so thick he can't see it. I had to laugh at Oprah with here dropped jaw at some of the "revelations" - I thought she was more intelligent than that to get taken in so easily. Still, that's Hollywood and LaLa Land for you I suppose.

The sooner the two of them have all their titles and privileges taken away from them and they f**k off, the better. And it's no good for Harry come crying back to the Royal Family when it all goes tits up, which it will, when she's got all what she wanted, be that money, revenge or whatever else goes through her warped mind.

There was no cryptic message Ste its just that whoever it was had one job and one letter and still f**ked up, there is no link to the march I'm past caring about the politics on this page as its not putting bread on my table either way.

What I do struggle with is why some people spend so much time denigrating a young black woman? Yet no one refers to the fact that a big fat f**king gammon who is living high of the tax payers hog while hiding in palaces instead of helping the FBI in anyway he can about pedophile attacks? Strange one that its as though the plebs think that the royals can do what they want, well the white ones at least.

Prince Edward deserves far more hate than he gets. People seem to have forgotten the prominent role he had in It's A Royal Knockout.

Hosted by Stuart Hall who was later taken out by the police with his striped blazer over his head to answer the type of questions they should have been asking Jimmy Saville.

And Charles was very matey with Saville too

Just google - countless photos of them together...

I'd be very surprised if there's any Windsor DNA in the Harry anyway.

So would I as the Royals are Germans their real name is Saxe Coburg. They just changed it to look local while millions of young men were slaughtered fighting their German cousin. in WW1.

Did they cause that horrible war...I never knew.

It was really just three cousins having a spat by proxy. Sadly one of them ended up in the hands of the plebs as a consequence.
But when the plebs offered to send the Czar and his family into exile in the UK they said no in case it stirred local plebs up.So the commies killed them instead. But on the plus side Fox made a cartoon based on the notion one of the kids escaping the execution.

I read once that after war was declared , they were still having discussions behind the scenes and they pretty much came to a decision that hey! so we're good then? No need for a war?

But as so much time and money and effort had already been spent mobilising thousands and thousands of troops - they said , nah! Too late now , can't call it off at this late stage

Let's do this shit people

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 16th May 2021, 7:21 PM

So would I as the Royals are Germans their real name is Saxe Coburg.

Saxe-Coburg-Gotha surely but you know what I meant ;)

Quote: Lazzard @ 15th May 2021, 10:18 AM

The trouble is, a lack of a solution by the West (who caused the problem in the first place, with their insensitive & Colonial handling of the initial creation of Israel) has allowed factions to develop - leading to illegitimate methods in pursuit of, if not legitimate, then at least wholly understandable ends.

Where did you expect them to plant Israel? In Eastern Africa?