I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,288

I must admit if I was in the back of a plod car in Wetherby with a Remain badge on and PC Goodlad was driving it I wouldn't expect to make it to the plod shop in one piece.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 18th May 2021, 4:37 PM

The slaves were taken by black people in the interior and sold to Arabs who traded with whites,

But that doesn't fit the current narrative does it ;)

Isn't it time the Italians apologised for making our lads build Watling Street and the Fosse Way?

Quote: fasty @ 19th May 2021, 4:07 PM

But that doesn't fit the current narrative does it ;)

Isn't it time the Italians apologised for making our lads build Watling Street and the Fosse Way?

And that bloody ridiculous wall. How would that keep the Jocks out?

A bit f**king late now Bashir. Your duplicity may have directly led to her early death.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57189371

Quote: Chappers @ 18th May 2021, 9:07 PM

And what about the Egyptians whose slaves built the pyramids! That was the Jews wasn't it?

Hmmm, seems you have not been following Archeological News TV programs; current thinking is that ancient Egyptian Tomb builders & Pyramid builders were skilled artisans, and looked after well with their own well built houses etc.

James Corden and the cast of Friends all in one room .Hmmmmmmmm...........

Quote: billwill @ 20th May 2021, 9:44 PM

Hmmm, seems you have not been following Archeological News TV programs; current thinking is that ancient Egyptian Tomb builders & Pyramid builders were skilled artisans, and looked after well with their own well built houses etc.

Were you the foreman Bill?

Quote: Chappers @ 20th May 2021, 6:45 PM

A bit f**king late now Bashir. Your duplicity may have directly led to her early death.

Was he driving that white Fiat then? Eh?

Causality.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd May 2021, 9:06 AM

Causality.

The thing with causality is people always decide where they think it should start.
Personally, I'd go a little further back.

I don't think anyone at the bbc literally held a gun to Diana's head and forced her to wash her dirty linen in public on prime time tv

She had her own agenda and it could be argued she used the bbc for her own ends

That said , Bashir is clearly a slimey scum bag

Bashir told lies to make Diana tell the the truth, Bashir was sacked and the truth remains the same end of story.

I'm enjoying all the faux outrage from people who would despise Princess Diana if she were alive today. She was basically the ultra-pc high priestess of wokeness.

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd May 2021, 11:50 AM

....dirty linen in public....
....own ends...
...scum bag

Aren't those three of the modules on a journalism degree ? There's faux outrage from the journalist community too. Fox does this sort of thing on a daily basis (allegedly).