The Show What You Wrote - series 2 Page 11

In order to delay my cat's pain, I shall grasp at the 'they might just put them straight in' straw.

The might, mightn't they?

No. Really. They might.

Quote: StephenM @ 29th May 2014, 5:05 PM BST

Well done Quill and Jane. Time to find a cat to kick then!

Thanks Stephen. Yours might have gone straight through to the show.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th May 2014, 5:11 PM BST

Me three :)

Hurrah!

Quote: Ponderer @ 29th May 2014, 6:10 PM BST

In order to delay my cat's pain, I shall grasp at the 'they might just put them straight in' straw.

The might, mightn't they?

No. Really. They might.

I'm holding on to that vain hope too. My cat is getting more and more nervous by the day though.

Looks like those of us who haven't heard do still have a shot. Or at least enough time to go and buy a cat to kick in the event we don't hear anything before the show is broadcast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01r1s2h/features/what-happens-next

Quote: Trperry @ 5th June 2014, 5:01 AM BST

Looks like those of us who haven't heard do still have a shot. Or at least enough time to go and buy a cat to kick in the event we don't hear anything before the show is broadcast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01r1s2h/features/what-happens-next

I think this might be last year's (see recording dates) but sure similar rules apply.

But given they're going to start recording soon and rewrite requests have gone out for all 4 episodes I think we're just clinging to the 'straight into the show' raft now. Alas don't remember too many people in that camp last series!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th May 2014, 5:11 PM BST

Me three :)

Hello Steve

Hope your rewrite went well. I struggled with mine but finally finished it last night and sent it in.

Jane

I'm sending it tonight
Haven't started yet, but hopefully it only needs a tweak

Good luck. Mine needed a complete overhaul! :)

I've re-written and returned my sketch.

Delighted to get my first pro script notes.

Now the wait to find out if it goes any further.

Good luck to Bonzo & Steve with their sketches.

Good luck to you too Quill.
I was very impressed with the notes they sent me.

For what reason?

Thorough.

So, is there a recording this evening? Anybody going?

There are 4 episodes, and I think the last one records on July 7th (I've applied for a ticket for that one), so I think the 1st one is recorded next week.

Out of interest, did anyone get anything straight in to the show (without any rewrite requests) last series?