CHRISTMAS! Page 46

A very merry Christmas lovely BCGers. May your stockings bulgeth, your cups overfloweth, and your baubles hangeth proud.

Laughing out loud

Watched the series 7 Christmas episode of Peep Show earlier. One of the best. Merry ChrisMark!

Merry Christmas to all the good people on the BCG. Special thanks to Mark and Aaron for making it all possible.

According to Nigella you should get underneath right onto the breast itself and gently smear it with butter . . . .

Ready when you are Nigella !

Oh, and all good things to my Ode Pals on here and echo the thanks to Mark and Aaron.

Ditto ( though maybe not to the Nigella thing :O )

Quote: AJGO @ 24th December 2013, 7:16 PM GMT

A very merry Christmas lovely BCGers. May your stockings bulgeth, your cups overfloweth, and your baubles hangeth proud.

That...with bells on :)

Festive greetings to all BCGers.

Merry Christmas Everybody on here.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Santa was here and is now on his way to you. I hope your Christmas stocking is filled with as much gorgeousness as mine was.

All the best to you and yours. Ho, ho, ho... x x x

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to all my fellow BCG buddies.

I would echo Badge's comments re Aaron and Mark.

Merry Christmas all... a radio show implored us all to think about those people who will be alone this Christmas, but I think in addition we shouldn't forget all those many people who have the in-laws around, and wish they were alone.

Quote: JuliaR @ 25th December 2013, 2:56 AM GMT

Merry Christmas, everyone. Santa was here and is now on his way to you. I hope your Christmas stocking is filled with as much gorgeousness as mine was.

All the best to you and yours. Ho, ho, ho... x x x

Hello juliar long time no see r u well?

Quote: Nogget @ 25th December 2013, 10:08 AM GMT

...but I think in addition we shouldn't forget all those many people who have the in-laws around, and wish they were alone.

Spot on! :D