CHRISTMAS! Page 47

Merry Christmas peeps

Quote: Oldrocker @ 24th December 2013, 10:11 PM GMT

According to Nigella you should get underneath right onto the breast itself and gently smear it with butter . . . .

Ready when you are Nigella !

Was watching her last night with a sort of media influenced look, and I couldn't but help notice an extremely close resemblance to Russell Brand, infact she's his female double. Strangely it didn't make her any less attractive or lustworthy.

Merry Christmas one and all - may all your farts be Turkey scented.

Merry Christmas to all the mods and a select few of the members (former mods).

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 25th December 2013, 10:28 AM GMT

Spot on! :D

Gordon, what do the Swiss do at Christmas?

Swiss roll with it

Make sure the sprouts aren't over-cuckooclocked.

To the tune of 'Just One Cornetto.'

Just one more sleeeep
And then it's gone
Just one more sleeeep
And then it's done

Tomorrow is Boxing Day
Just one more sleeeep
It's a year away!

You mean O Sole Mio ?

Plebiscite !

You mean It's Now Or Never

Philistine.

FOR ZOO - I ate the 3 bird roast (obviously not all on my own) cooked from frozen, about an hour ago and I'm still alive. However it was a bit of a disappointment. Will stick to just the turkey next year.

And I have a Nexus 4 which will no doubt tax my brain about how to operate.

Quote: keewik @ 25th December 2013, 8:35 PM GMT

FOR ZOO - I ate the 3 bird roast (obviously not all on my own) cooked from frozen, about an hour ago and I'm still alive. However it was a bit of a disappointment. Will stick to just the turkey next year.

Ha, thank you for the report!
Oh well, I will fill up on the rest and leave the three bird roast to those other mugs who don't do their online research.

Quote: zooo @ 25th December 2013, 8:39 PM GMT

Ha, thank you for the report!
Oh well, I will fill up on the rest and leave the three bird roast to those other mugs who don't do their online research.

A three bird roast?

Isn't that what Arsenal players do after their Christmas party?

Quote: keewik @ 25th December 2013, 8:39 PM GMT

And I have a Nexus 4 which will no doubt tax my brain about how to operate.

Ooh a nexus mobi lovely have you got the 7 as well

No, I don't have a tablet. I've to get a simcard and organise to keep my number.