CHRISTMAS! Page 48

Oh well a g4,is a very nice piece of kit and very user friendly

Quote: Nogget @ 25th December 2013, 3:35 PM GMT

Gordon, what do the Swiss do at Christmas?

Fathers disguise themselves as Roger Federer, pull gifts out of their tennis bags and give them to the children.
Seriously, nothing special. A three days long eating and drinking frenzy, with lots of comedy and variety programmes on TV...just like you.

Happy Christmas. I cooked a meal for two visitors and then fell asleep for more hours than expected. So I missed the chance to go to them for tea and Downton Abbey but I should be there for Boxing Day dinner.

A fairly quiet Christmas for me and most pleasant as a result.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 25th December 2013, 9:51 PM GMT

Fathers disguise themselves as Roger Federer, pull gifts out of their tennis bags and give them to the children.
Seriously, nothing special. A three days long eating and drinking frenzy, with lots of comedy and variety programmes on TV...just like you.

Well we all know about the Roger Federer thing, and of course the tradition of cutting Swiss cheese with an army knife; but I'd like to know what a traditional meal might be like.

I love rosti !

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f86_1388185108

Would you laugh or be miffed at coming home to this?

If it's actually glued on to things, then I'd be grabbing my axe to deal with the culprit.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!?:P

Happy Christmas. :)

Merry Christmas, friends!

Just woke up and scrambling to shower, wrap presents and pack before heading to the airport in 2 hours. I'm heading to sunny Florida (82F/28C) to visit my parents and remaining brother and his family. My kids are flying in from California and we're going to meet in Atlanta for the flight to West Palm Beach. I'm going to surprise my grandson at the airport.

Have fun, everybody.

A very merry Brexit.
Moodievision Christmas Special 2016 https://youtu.be/TgZFcwXpvxM

Happy Christmas to everyone on the BCG

Merry Christmas to all clique members