BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 36

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 5th December 2015, 11:06 PM GMT

It's all in this book I'm reading: "Streetsmarts" by

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th December 2015, 8:14 PM GMT

Yes you could have made Godot do a Godot

There's still time. In fact I think I'm building up to it. The rules of FPL already annoy me intensely. They need to get a game designer in, the gameplay is absurdly flawed.

You know what this game desperately needs? A brief Lallana cameo.

Perfect Liverpool game from my point of view: -1 for Kipper for Skrtel's own goal and Moreno's goal being disallowed for Anton. Sweet.

Yes, love it when I see Liverpool losing, especially when they had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside. :D

I don't enjoy seeing Liverpool lose per se, I meant in terms of the league.

I enjoy seeing Man U and Chelsea lose whatever the weather.

F**king hell Shaggy, when I said it was nice to see you doing well - I didn't mean it.

Please slip back down the table as soon as possible.

When I bought Deulofeu I didn't realise that his assists would not count. That's twice now. What does he have to do to get assist points? Score?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 8th December 2015, 5:26 PM GMT

When I bought Deulofeu I didn't realise that his assists would not count.

As a fellow GD owner, it summed up this weekend perfectly.

Also, what the hell was Gareth Barry doing, that high up the pitch?! Must have given him a nose bleed.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 9th December 2015, 7:32 PM GMT

That's a bit harsh, George.

Laughing out loud

Decisions, decisions (did I say that before :S ...... must be getting old)

I see Coutinho is now in the Blue, so do I take him off the bench and swap him for Toure who it seems didn't play last week.

So, Coutinho or Toure OR Toure or Coutinho? There's only one way to find out...........................FIGHT!!

Don't want them both injured again, so what do you think? Otherwise pretty much satisfied with my team at the moment.

Thank you for that Stylee! :D

Have checked online reviews and have put Coutinho back in as things didn't sound too bad, and as you will see decided to use a transfer to bring in Butland for Howard.

Yes, I am quite happy with how the team has developed thus far, now with 6 Dream Team players, not that that is any guarantee of course.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 11th December 2015, 3:31 PM GMT

Just don't overtake me. ;)

Only two places and 7 points below you now, :D after your cracking result with Mahrez, which to be honest I was tempted to change my captain to him after seeing that; but he can't keep it up can he? :(

I'm keeping faith with Lallana
Not real faith, you understand, as I'll sell him next week
More a kind of "Save a transfer" faith