BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16

New thread for this season. I've set the league up again. Code to join the British Comedy Guide League is:
84688-24141

There is a strong possibility you have been renewed, if you were in the league last year.

I've also created a Head-to-Head league (BCG H2H). Code is:
84688-374886

For newbies, go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Create a login, then create a team, then click on 'leagues' >> 'create/join' >> enter the code in the box.

For oldies, there are a few new rules to note, particularly those 'chips' to play throughout the season. Take note.

Enjoy and encourage members to join.

Ta

Dan

Newbie here...........

That Head-to-Head league (BCG H2H) code put me in the Clique league, so should there be a different BCG H2H code?

Okay, edited so it's all proper now.

Dan

Quote: George Kaplan @ 5th August 2015, 2:27 PM BST

Seriously George Kaplan you should consider joining up again this year.

Chappers too.

Last year it was even more fun than doing compulsory National Service. Whistling nnocently

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th August 2015, 2:30 PM BST

Seriously George Kaplan you should consider joining up again this year.

Chappers too.

Last year it was even more fun than doing compulsory National Service. Whistling nnocently

Wave

Quote: George Kaplan @ 5th August 2015, 2:34 PM BST

Wave

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th August 2015, 2:36 PM BST

:D :D :D :D :D :D

(pic reduced in size in deference to my pal, Don.)

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th August 2015, 2:30 PM BST

It get a bit tetchy towards the end of the season, it all adds to the excitement though :)

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 5th August 2015, 2:58 PM BST

Who?

Brigadier Rushmore to you.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 5th August 2015, 3:11 PM BST

It get a bit tetchy towards the end of the season, it all adds to the excitement though :)

You working on this season's odds, Gerry?

As this is my first season, you had all better watch out as I have just received from Amazon my copy of "The Idiots Guide to Swearing and Obscenities"

Quote: George Kaplan @ 5th August 2015, 4:11 PM BST

You working on this season's odds, Gerry?

No chance. Badge had me in the net last season backing The Don at 12/1.

Gerry M and George K - Great pics - love 'em. But personally I wouldn't have broken the golden rule on that one and had to start the season with minus points. You do realise this year's loser has to do a sea shanty at pub closing time on a London nightbus? One rolled up trouser leg!!!

Having had a particularly shit season last year I predict a narrow four point win as Yossarian United come storming through due to an unexpected hat-trick from Bendtner who comes as a late free transfer to Bournemouth from Wolfsburg and who I just happen to captain that week. Could happen! Enough 'who's' there people?

*Starts staring Roscoff out!

Let the psychological warfare commence!

*Stops staring Roscoff out because my eyes are getting sore
Blinks a few times & starts again