BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 41

The Cup starts this week by the look of it
My opponent is called Dream team

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd December 2015, 10:30 AM GMT

Now this thread is getting interesting - as I was wondering when the **Don/Godot/Steve et al "banter" would start, having read the last throes of 2014/2015. :D

Mayhap I will join in at some point when I am feeling more confident.

:O ** Missed you out of that coterie George, sorry. :(

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th December 2015, 3:17 AM GMT

The Cup starts this week by the look of it
My opponent is called Dream team

pulsar fc for me, ranked 3,323,314th - nearly 3 million behind me, so stand good chance? Rolling eyes

I'm playing against Chamakh My Pitch Up.

Anyhow, how many people were still wearing decorative handkerchiefs in the 1990s?

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article6516855.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/image1JPG.jpg

A tricky cup draw for me. My oppo scored 86 points last week and has a team value of 105.2m (with 2.1m in the bank).

It's been a testing season for me. I am basically Jose Mourinho.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 24th December 2015, 2:08 PM GMT

My oppo scored 86 points last week and has a team value of 105.2m (with 2.1m in the bank).

Never really took much notice of that, but now you have mentioned it I have, which = for me, 88 points last week with a team value £100.2m and in the bank £2.9m - so that has perked me up; but should we hold much store by that? The value of the team I mean.

Ah wonderful
A Gameweek that's all over in one day

That was a tough captaincy choice. Left my dodgiest decision until right at the end, but looks like I may have been saved by the 'updating' page.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th December 2015, 11:41 AM GMT

Ah wonderful
A Gameweek that's all over in one day

Eh?..........Ah, you mean personally. :)

How I miss the old First, Second, Third North and South and everyone played at 3.00pm - effin' Sky. Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th December 2015, 4:05 PM GMT

Never really took much notice of that, but now you have mentioned it I have, which = for me, 88 points last week with a team value £100.2m and in the bank £2.9m - so that has perked me up; but should we hold much store by that? The value of the team I mean.

I think it's a good indicator of the quality of the team, the players have all performed well to rise in value that much.

The real strength of a high team value is in the second wildcard. My Cup opponent can have a real strong team and bring in Aguero, I can have the same team and Agbonlahor.

This Dream Team perplexes me - earlier it consisted of a load of losers with two non starters and now it is showing SEVEN Stoke players. :S

Okay. So I haven't read any of the posts since Don's first one (and don't intend to catch up). I just wanted to enjoy my Christmas, and I hope you all had a good one.

I like coming on this thread and the banter, and don't want to feud with anyone. That's not the point for me. In fact, it's the opposite.

From now on I won't be reading any more of Don's posts, or any PMs from him. I'll keep my picture posting down to whatever the average tends to be from other users from this point on. (Maybe Steve would like to keep stats?)

Second goal for Kane! COYS!

Bollocks, do your pics George and don't be intimidated, they're all I can see on here when I can't find my glasses, that and me on top of the table. And they're very good. If a hobby becomes less enjoyable because of one person's dislike, it's often a good time to tell them to fack off, I find.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 26th December 2015, 6:25 PM GMT

Bollocks, do your pics George and don't be intimidated, they're all I can see on here when I can't find my glasses, that and me on top of the table. And they're very good. If a hobby becomes less enjoyable because of one person's dislike, it's often a good time to tell them to fack off, I find.

Thanks, Alf! :D

You, or your associates, don't happen to offer a Protection Service at a reasonable weekly rate, by any chance? Do you?

Er no that wasn't really me in that picture, sorry to inform you. Can you edit my spelling mistake out please George, ta. Then I'll delete this and no one will notice.

Am I still top btw?