BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 42

Not sure about current league positions - have to wait on bonus points, and I'm never quite sure when points have been added, or not, when games are in progress, or just over. Plus, there's subs to factor in.

That Arsenal result was a bit unexpected.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 26th December 2015, 9:56 PM GMT

Not sure about current league positions - have to wait on bonus points, and I'm never quite sure when points have been added, or not, when games are in progress, or just over. Plus, there's subs to factor in.

That Arsenal result was a bit unexpected.

Shocking. Teary

Will the Tues. and Wed. matches figure in this Week 18?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 26th December 2015, 10:18 PM GMT

Shocking. Teary

Ian Wright and Robbie Savage were pretty damning on BT Sport.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th December 2015, 10:31 PM GMT

Will the Tues. and Wed. matches figure in this Week 18?

No, Mon/Tues/Wed counts as a new GW (19) with another free transfer.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 26th December 2015, 10:39 PM GMT

No, Mon/Tues/Wed counts as a new GW (19) with another free transfer.

Shit! I'm glad I queried that and thank you so much George as I would have waited until Thurs/Fri to see how Vardy would be.

Clearly I need to keep a closer eye on when the weeks start - all very confusing in this first year, but I'm learning! ;)

Only just won my "6 pointer" against FC MUC in the H2H (45 - 44 Phew!) , so am now 3 wins behind them with a draw, which they haven't got, and I don't care Steve Wave - with Alf doing so well in the Clique league, I'm taking anything I can get at the moment.

Very early days of course, but easy win for me in the cup over pulsar fc from Sri Lanka - I expect it was the cold weather that helped with this first home tie for me.

A stinker of a weekend for me. Hanging on to 2nd place by the skin of my teeth - I can feel a lot of people sniffing around my backside.

Disappointed by the Spurs line-up, from a FF perspective. Hoped Son would get more game-time, and start one of the festive matches. Instead Eriksen gets rested, and Son starts on the bench.

Mesut Ozil easily the most popular choice for captain. Me, Herc and STT have stuck by Leicester again, and gone with Mahrez.

Wildcard worked well as usual.

Quote: don rushmore @ 23rd December 2015, 2:52 AM GMT

He's certainly a tedious c**t, shitting all over the thread with pics that have nothing to do with FF. I can't be the only one who finds it annoying.

Anyway, I'm back now. How are you?

Hello Don, did you get a keyboard for Christmas?

Or did they push the laptop nearer your iron lung? I presume your absence is explained by your being ill again?

Quote: shaggy292 @ 28th December 2015, 1:29 PM GMT

A stinker of a weekend for me. Hanging on to 2nd place by the skin of my teeth - I can feel a lot of people sniffing around my backside.

Yeah, but there was no need for that! Angry Sick

AND a wasted Triple Captain to boot, just like I did with Wane (sic) Rooney some weeks back, but then I was green and innocent. Whistling nnocently

Nice one, my Son! 89th minute! Phew.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 28th December 2015, 3:11 PM GMT

Mesut Ozil easily the most popular choice for captain.

He's doing well tonight!

I literally love you, Ozy.

YES!! Inspired bit of management there Herc, sold Vardy (who was doubtful to play at the time) for Benteke who got me 8 points tonight compared to Vardy's 2.

That's not jammy Godot! :D

Steve? :P

Well, now the dust has settled on Week 19, my buying in of Benteke (8) over Vardy (2) has seen its true worth because if I hadn't then I would have lost to Dan's Uproar & Tumoil(sic)by one point in the H2H. :D

Keeping the pressure on FC MUC at the top. ;)