BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 47

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 25th January 2016, 8:50 AM GMT

Managed to cling onto 3rd somehow
But Alf is boosting away again.
Very much this seasons Leicester City

I'm very much this season's Chelsea.

What is the difference between Transfers In/Out and Transfers In (round)/Out (round) under the Player filters-Sorted by when you go to make transfers? That is, what does the "round" mean?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st February 2016, 10:12 AM GMT

What is the difference between Transfers In/Out and Transfers In (round)/Out (round) under the Player filters-Sorted by when you go to make transfers? That is, what does the "round" mean?

Sorry, mate. I don't even understand the question.

Does round mean Total?

Is it something to do with selling value vs current value. Eg Mahrez was £7.2M when I sold him, but I only got £6.7 for him (must have originally bought him at £6.2).

Re: tonight's fixtures.

Hope Big Sam gets his tactics right.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 2nd February 2016, 3:28 PM GMT

Sorry, mate. I don't even understand the question.

Does round mean Total?

Is it something to do with selling value vs current value. Eg Mahrez was £7.2M when I sold him, but I only got £6.7 for him (must have originally bought him at £6.2).

Re: tonight's fixtures.

That will be the total transfers in or out & then the total transfers in or out in the current game week
(if you want to follow the crowd)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 2nd February 2016, 4:16 PM GMT

That will be the total transfers in or out & then the total transfers in or out in the current game week
(if you want to follow the crowd)

Ah yes, I see - thanks Steve. Like the Current and Overall Dream Team?

Oh, and I am in with the in crowd. Cool

:) good man!

Today I shall mostly be performing the Willian-Injury dance.

That's more like it, after the last two week's debacles, and a smart bit of management even though I say it myself. :D 71 points so far.

Giroud gone off the boil so needed to get rid, so decisions, decisions - Lukaku or Kane? Kane or Lukaku? Went for Kane - YES!! With captaincy scores me 26 points (Giroud made 2) and have leapt up to 3rd in the Clique, replacing Steve - sorry mate. Not really. Laughing out loud

Don't care what Lukaku does now.

And what about that Vardy goal!? WOW!! :O He said he knew in his bones exactly what he was going to do with it. Goal machine........................got to be goal of the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdmtDijhz78

Double WOW!! 91 points, which I think is my highest ever, thanks not only to Kane and Vardy but also Barkley.

Now third in The Clique, but still 53 points behind Alf, the leader of the pack.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 3rd February 2016, 8:48 AM GMT

Today I shall mostly be performing the Willian-Injury dance.

Unlucky Gerry

Still you've picked up a bit of momentum in recent weeks
The fight for Champions league places is hotting up
Even if Alf seems to have the title wrapped up

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th February 2016, 8:46 AM GMT

Unlucky Gerry

Still you've picked up a bit of momentum in recent weeks
The fight for Champions league places is hotting up
Even if Alf seems to have the title wrapped up

It's Mahrez 1st sub for me this week, this game in infuriating :)

I made teh mistake of thinking Leicester were going to fade away
So I took a hit to bring back Vardy, They score 3 & he gets not so much as an assist

Didn't think I would be using the Wildcard, but have now as I wanted to get my dream team line up of strikers Kane, Vardy and Lukaku (for Martial), which I have by also swapping Coutinho for Alli and Myhill for Gomes.

'Spect one of you will say NO! But I'm much happier with the team now - only this weekend will tell if I have been right. :(

Nearly sold Payet a week ago, but the Norwich game this GW was a contributing factor to holding on to him. With the Hammers 2-0 down after 70 mins, and with 3 of their players in my starting line-up, was looking like it was going to be "one of those weeks" again. Then, in the space of 2 mins, Payet scores and gets an assist. Phew!