BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 37

I see a couple of people captaining De Bruyne this week. I've benched him for the third week running.

I've joined the league.

My Kompany is injured.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 12th December 2015, 12:45 PM GMT

I see a couple of people captaining De Bruyne this week. I've benched him for the third week running.

Pellegrini has benched him too.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 8th December 2015, 5:26 PM GMT

When I bought Deulofeu I didn't realise that his assists would not count. That's twice now. What does he have to do to get assist points? Score?

Today, fortunately the Great Barryer Reef didn't get in the way.

Should I sell Kompany because he is injured, and should I sell Tim Howard because I have 2 keepers and Cech is my other keeper?

Quote: Wheel @ 12th December 2015, 2:22 PM GMT

Should I sell Kompany because he is injured, and should I sell Tim Howard because I have 2 keepers and Cech is my other keeper?

Stylee is our resident Agony Uncle. He'll tell you what to do. :)

Playing my Bench Boost, am in the unusual situation of having a player in all 10 fixtures this GW (barring selection quirks ie Benteke/last minute injuries).

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th December 2015, 2:33 PM GMT

Stylee is our resident Agony Uncle. He'll tell you what to do. :)

Playing my Bench Boost, am in the unusual situation of having a player in all 10 fixtures this GW (barring selection quirks ie Benteke/last minute injuries).

Sylee's a good man, he's not worried about giving out sound advice........not like certain others in the Clique........ Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th December 2015, 2:47 PM GMT

Sylee's a good man, he's not worried about giving out sound advice........not like certain others in the Clique........ Whistling nnocently

Should I PM on here?

What do you mean not like certain others?

Quote: Wheel @ 12th December 2015, 2:49 PM GMT

Should I PM on here?

What do you mean not like certain others?

Stylee will pick you up if he can help so don't PM unless you are desperate, but you have come in late (not that you are not welcome as you certainly are!) and are not going to affect anyone now I would have thought, and as for certain others - it was just a dig at George and Co. All decent people, but playing their cards close to their chest as it starts to get serious.

If I were you I would just try and feel your way around for now during this season to get a flavour of what is needed, by checking each person's team out if you like, then you will be ready for next year and join the Clique and/or the Head to Head - not that you can't join them now I believe, but am not sure who holds the key codes now as this is my first season.

Hope that helps :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th December 2015, 4:10 PM GMT

...as for certain others - it was just a dig at George and Co. All decent people, but playing their cards close to their chest as it starts to get serious.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th December 2015, 5:04 PM GMT

You said that last time. Oh well, what's good for the goose..............

What? Alright, don't go mad Missus! Oooh, she's such a trial.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 12th December 2015, 5:27 PM GMT

..but all done in the best possible taste. ;)

So basically do whatever you want?

Here is my squad, not the best.

http://i68.tinypic.com/315kd43.png

I think, I have gone more defensive.

Looks OK to me. I would perhaps look to replacing Kompany, not unless you want to hang on to him to see if he comes good.

Any idea to get for his price, which is 6.2 million to be exact. Anyone as good as him? Do I need to get rid of Howard and keep Cech?

There are plenty of top tips and leagues of who are the top players at any one given time, just check them out, and you must have two goalkeepers, which are all much of a muchness if you have a look. I have just bought Butland.

There is a lot of luck involved and so no one has all the answers.