BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 34

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 30th November 2015, 8:43 AM GMT

Jesus wept, I think that was my worst gameweek ever in the three seasons I've been playing. 11pts below the average and dropped 150K.

Ouch. Not a great week for me either, my transfers of De Bruyne out for Lingard and Vardy out for Aguero must go down as the worst piece of business in history.

Nobody trolls their owners like City players - every City player I own these days is just because you lot buy them. Ditto ManU You just cannot tell where the points are going to come from.

Binning Vardy was premature, even by your standards (I know you don't like to have a player wasting a berth).

I mean have you seen him? He appears to be the person for whom the expression 'rat up a drainpipe' was coined. I bet he sleeps in a goal at night, on sheets made from goal netting - if he sleeps at all with his amphetamine-levels of energy.

Come to think of it I hope they're testing his piss.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 30th November 2015, 9:04 AM GMT

Ouch. Not a great week for me either, my transfers of De Bruyne out for Lingard and Vardy out for Aguero must go down as the worst piece of business in history.

Puts on smug face......................

Why I was considering selling Coutinho and Ighalo (12 points) just so I could buy Kane(1 point) I'll never know.

Brain aberration. Thank God I stayed with the same team, except for making Vardy captain (18 points); so all's well that ends well - 64 total.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 30th November 2015, 9:31 AM GMT

Binning Vardy was premature, even by your standards (I know you don't like to have a player wasting a berth).

I mean have you seen him? He appears to be the person for whom the expression 'rat up a drainpipe' was coined. I bet he sleeps in a goal at night, on sheets made from goal netting - if he sleeps at all with his amphetamine-levels of energy.

Come to think of it I hope they're testing his piss.

Laughing out loud

I did get myself a Liverpool player
Probably the wrong one, but you never know.

Well, I looked at my team just now and cannot see any reason to change any of them I am very pleased to say.

Apart from Couthiho who I am keeping on the bench and who should come good again soon, the rest of them seem to be raring to go AND five of them are in the Dream Team.

Slowly climbing up the Clique and maintaining second place in the H2H with a match this weekend against the Average eleven, and £2.7 plus two free transfers in the bank, things are looking good - so what can go wrong. Unimpressed

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 4th December 2015, 10:09 AM GMT

I did get myself a Liverpool player
Probably the wrong one, but you never know.

I hope (for your sake) it wasn't Mignolet?

No it's a midfielder
Oh & I've already got Moreno, I forgot about him

What's up with Miggers?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 4th December 2015, 1:12 PM GMT

What's up with Miggers?

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 4th December 2015, 8:40 PM GMT

A bit unlucky with injuries there, STT.

I'm bracing myself for a Johnny Walters avalanche of goals, now that he's going to be properly benched after 3 games with nada.

If you haven't wildcarded yet then I would, only 3 weeks left to use it. I can give out advice now because I'm a champ to be.

But I've just made the most uncomfortable decision of my managerial career in bringing in Orvil's sister. Sanchez out for the year, his colleague in very good form, easy game for Arse but though something felt completely wrong when doing the deal. Errr I just look at him and feel like I've bought a sick little budgie for nearly ten million quid. :(

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 5th December 2015, 11:37 AM GMT

If you haven't wildcarded yet then I would, only 3 weeks left to use it. I can give out advice now because I'm a champ to be.

But I've just made the most uncomfortable decision of my managerial career in bringing in Orvil's sister. Sanchez out for the year, his colleague in very good form, easy game for Arse but though something felt completely wrong when doing the deal. Errr I just look at him and feel like I've bought a sick little budgie for nearly ten million quid. :(

Eh! Did you confirm the transfer? Looks like it was a de Gea Real Madrid special.

If you haven't wildcarded yet then I would, only 3 weeks left to use it.

There are 22 weeks left to play the wild card.

I can give out advice now because I'm a champ to be.

You've got more chance of being picked as the new Bond.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 5th December 2015, 2:44 PM GMT

There are 22 weeks left to play the wild card.

You've got more chance of being picked as the new Bond.

I am confused on this point.

Thought there were two wild cards and one needed to be used by a date in Dec/Jan but I have a vague recollection of some people last year being able to use their first wild card in February or something?

I've just read the rules - it seems that they've changed them re the wildcard and now you get one 'wildcard chip' that you have to use before 28/12 and second one after.

That's a change to the established rules and I bet unknown to most of us who still have our wildcards and were expecting to keep them till late in the season.

It seems every year I have some issue with the wildcard.