BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 31

There is about to be an unexpected surge.

I can't divulge which part of the country it will be in but it will be led by The Nice Man.

I have adjusted accordingly.

And then when Wenger loses the plot, we are going to have him.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st November 2015, 3:18 AM GMT

There is about to be an unexpected surge.

I can't divulge which part of the country it will be in but it will be led by The Nice Man.

I have adjusted accordingly.

And then when Wenger loses the plot, we are going to have him.

That's exactly what I was going to say

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 21st November 2015, 3:26 AM GMT

That's exactly what I was going to say

Thought you were going to say you were surprised that Nicola Sturgeon commenced her Desert Island Discs with Cilla.

And that weirdly her one favourite disc of the eight - "My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose" - is the same one as Bill Shankley's.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p009y457/segments

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06p4nph Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently :S

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st November 2015, 3:50 AM GMT

Thought you were going to say you were surprised that Nicola Sturgeon commenced her Desert Island Discs with Cilla.

Sounds a bit fishy to me.

Disappointing return from my boys today, but at least a couple of my punts came through for me. Had a couple of quid on Stoke to win at 11/2, and a free £5 bet on Liverpool to win at 9/2. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 20th November 2015, 8:40 PM GMT

Err, Herc...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34818136

So he made me 5 - it was just worth it. ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st November 2015, 7:41 PM GMT

So he made me 5 - it was just worth it. ;)

You've had a pretty good day, by the looks of it. If you'd gone with Howard, Vardy and Zouma instead, once you add in bonus points, I reckon you'd have had over 90 points this GW. (This was the week for your Bench Boost, but who knew?)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 21st November 2015, 8:01 PM GMT

You've had a pretty good day, by the looks of it. If you'd gone with Howard, Vardy and Zouma instead, once you add in bonus points, I reckon you'd have had over 90 points this GW. (This was the week for your Bench Boost, but who knew?)

Thanks George, that's cheered me up no end. :(

Lukaku-ku-ku.

Handy tip:

Everton are going to win every game now until the end of the season.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st November 2015, 9:24 PM GMT

Lukaku-ku-ku.

Made him captain and he made me 20 :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st November 2015, 9:21 PM GMT

Thanks George, that's cheered me up no end. :(

Laughing out loud

After years of haunting the bottom of the table it's nice to see a decent lad like Shaggy in top spot - albeit with an unbelievably high dead-team-like score.

On the other hand not too happy about missing out on a rare Chelsea clean sheet because Azpilicueta only played 1 minute. That's the second time Mourinho has brought him on for exactly a minute - I know because I had him then as well.

I can't think of any reason why you would play someone for only a minute unless it's to ruin someone's fantasy football team. Mourinho is petty enough to do it.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 22nd November 2015, 2:37 PM GMT

After years of haunting the bottom of the table it's nice to see a decent lad like Shaggy in top spot - albeit with an unbelievably high dead-team-like score.

Yeah, congrats to Shaggy, though if HurriKane's on fire, you'll knock him off top spot.

On the other hand not too happy about missing out on a rare Chelsea clean sheet because Azpilicueta only played 1 minute. That's the second time Mourinho has brought him on for exactly a minute - I know because I had him then as well.

I can't think of any reason why you would play someone for only a minute unless it's to ruin someone's fantasy football team. Mourinho is petty enough to do it.

That was the danger with Kolarov a couple of seasons ago too - bloody annoying.

Mourinho's a loose cannon with team selection this season, when last season he was the opposite.

Talking of which, with 2 Liverpool forwards in my line-up, I wasn't thrilled that neither of them started yesterday, though I earnt a few quid from the result. (But with Benteke starting, I'd have been in with a better chance of netting a bit more dosh - had £1.50 on him to score and a Liverpool win at 9/1).

COYS

(Think Son might score today.)

Ta. I'm hoping to do a Leicester, i.e. go a bit mental when I'm top until the inevitable reality check comes and wind-up mid-table.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 22nd November 2015, 3:29 PM GMT

Yeah, congrats to Shaggy, though if HurriKane's on fire, you'll knock him off top spot.

Yeah, thanks for that.

Highest points in the Clique this week, which makes an effin' change AND gone from the bottom of the H2H to second in just three weeks. :D