BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 27

Feel better now having dropped Ighalo for Vardy as he made me one point more and I see Iggy is now injured. :)

Looks like Don was the one to correctly spot who would be the real whipping boys this weekend (though Villa are yet to be tested).

Everton scored 6 and Barkley not involved in any of 'em?!

Angry

Quote: shaggy292 @ 1st November 2015, 6:39 PM GMT

Everton scored 6 and Barkley not involved in any of 'em?!

Angry

I noticed that. Coleman not involved either.

You've done pretty well this w/e. Coutinho came through for you which must have pleased you.

(FF website really slow to load this w/e.)

Lukaku did and gave an extra 14 points! :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st November 2015, 6:58 PM GMT

Lukaku did and gave an extra 14 points! :D

As Danny Mills correctly said, "Lukaku is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma."

I was going to drop him at one point, but obviously didn't and so glad I "gave him a second chance". So maybe I will stick with him for now.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 1st November 2015, 6:44 PM GMT

You've done pretty well this w/e. Coutinho came through for you which must have pleased you.

Yeah, nearly dropped him as well!

And I never thought I'd see the day when I'd pick Chris Smalling for a Fantasy Football team. But he's in for next week, replacing the (usually reliable) PabZab.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st November 2015, 9:03 PM GMT

I was going to drop him at one point, but obviously didn't and so glad I "gave him a second chance". So maybe I will stick with him for now.

Yeah, Rommy is a through thick or thin type of guy.

Quote: shaggy292 @ 1st November 2015, 9:41 PM GMT

Yeah, nearly dropped him as well!

On his day, Philippe looks world class.

Quote: shaggy292 @ 1st November 2015, 9:41 PM GMT

And I never thought I'd see the day when I'd pick Chris Smalling for a Fantasy Football team. But he's in for next week, replacing the (usually reliable) PabZab.

He's a decent pick these days. I swear I have more players on my Watchlist than actually exist in the game.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 1st November 2015, 8:57 PM GMT

As Danny Mills correctly said, "Lukaku is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma."

Did he really say that GK? Last year, I quite liked him as someone who was more likely to score a goal than not score a goal. This, his fortunes seem to be nature's counter-balance to an even bigger household name.

Clarification: One has the salt and the other has the wound.

Yes, he is the Anti-Christ Mourinho!

Quote: A Horseradish @ 2nd November 2015, 12:36 AM GMT

Did he really say that GK?

Maybe it was Shearer.

Most definitely wasn't Andy Townsend, but Lee Dixon isn't out of the question. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 2nd November 2015, 1:04 AM GMT

Maybe it was Shearer.

Most definitely wasn't Andy Townsend, but Lee Dixon isn't out of the question. :)

Come to think of it, I can see Shearer saying that on MOTD.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 31st October 2015, 4:55 PM GMT

When everything seems to be going well then you realise you've left Mahrez on the bench:

HA! You must be gutted! I know I did after benching him as well. :$

My ideal scenario tonight?

Thanks for asking.

Dele Alli to draw eight fouls (assists) just outside the box, and Eriksen to convert all eight free kicks. Propels me to the top of the league.

Simples.

(Sorry Gerry.)

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 2nd November 2015, 1:00 PM GMT

Meanwhile, I shall sit back tonight hoping that... Dele Alli gets lost on his way to the ground... and Eriksen gets something in his eye and can't play.

I don't mean it really.. well, not really.

Oy!

In the realms of probability, my scenario is marginally more likely.

But if we were talking about Jack Wilshere and Mesut Ozil instead then...

Talking of which: