BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 23

Just gained another Yellow (Cresswell). With Zouma not a guaranteed starter, I could have zero defenders this week.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 15th October 2015, 5:52 PM BST

There's only one thing I'm sure of - I'm completely unsure about it all.

I know what you mean.

Is Kolarov's injury more serious than initially thought, I wonder. Will he go Orange, or Red? Or stay Yellow? Or go back to Blue? This is worse than Twister.

It's been a long bloody two weeks! Seemingly longer than last time. Unimpressed

With two yellows and an orange I have had to drop Kolarov, buy Kompany and put Touré and Cresswell on the bench - ONE DAY I will have a fully fit 15 and THEN use my Bench Boost.

I should have sold Aguero earlier
Oh well, I forgot about the game, should have a full team though without too many transfers

I was going to buy Aguero the week before he crocked but didn't have enough money...............it was written in the stars. :D

Still have this last match on a Monday night (Swansea v Stoke) not that it effects my team, but oh for the old days when everyone kicked off a 3 on a Saturday and you got the tea time results - job done.

Remember sitting on my Dad's knee quietly while he wrote down the results from the radio in the column at the back of all newspapers in those days. :)

Was looking forward to strolling past Anton this weekend but the bastard's wild-carded in my team.

As if he wasn't hateful enough as a Londoner who supports Man U.

This game is a lot more difficult than it ever was last year. :S

I like easy games. They are more fun as I do better in them. :)

So much for buying Kompany as he didn't play. Angry

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 17th October 2015, 3:50 PM BST

Was looking forward to strolling past Anton this weekend but the bastard's wild-carded in my team.

As if he wasn't hateful enough as a Londoner who supports Man U.

I only wild-carded your good players ;)

I had Winjh...Winal... the Newcastle player that got 4 in my team at one point. Thanks Theo.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 19th October 2015, 3:44 PM BST

I only wild-carded your good players ;)

How true.

Still, I'm the highest placed non-wildcarder so I suppose I mustn't grumble.

For Christ's sake I thought I had a half decent team but over the last 4 weeks I've plummeted. :(

Now see that Touré, Cresswell (both on the bench) and Kompany are no longer injured as of this week, so do I play my "Bench Boost"?

*Must be a lot of action in the FPL site this morning as it is very slow.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th October 2015, 2:46 AM BST

Still, I'm the highest placed non-wildcarder so I suppose I mustn't grumble.

Hey Godot. Welcome back!

What kept you so long? Been missing your late night rants. Were a highlight of season 2013-14 for me - had a epic, cathartic, Steven Berkoff flavour. (But you probably think Berkoff is a ****.)

You alright?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th October 2015, 9:57 AM BST

For Christ's sake I thought I had a half decent team but over the last 4 weeks I've plummeted. :(

Now see that Touré, Cresswell (both on the bench) and Kompany are no longer injured as of this week, so do I play my "Bench Boost"?

Save it for when the chips are down. ;)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 20th October 2015, 1:53 PM BST

Save it for when the chips are down. ;)

Thank you o wise one, but the chips are down now. :( Or am I panicking? :O