BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 22

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 12th October 2015, 10:50 AM BST

Is that the card Brendan Rodgers sent to Tim Sherwood, or vice versa?

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th October 2015, 12:06 PM BST

Is that the card Brendan Rodgers sent to Tim Sherwood, or vice versa?

He won't come, we couldn't afford it; every room would have to have a portrait of Brendan Rodgers.

Anyway
How Injured is Aguero
a photo answer will do
Benjamin Sisko for very
Sammy Davis Junior for quite
Dale Winton for not very

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 12th October 2015, 5:33 PM BST

Benjamin Sisko

Laughing out loud

I was just trying to think of someone excruciating
But I have seen him play Jazz live at a Star Trek convention so Nerd status confirmed

I can't work out most of these
but I know this one!
Stylee is calling me a Legend

I thought it was legless. Hic! :S

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 12th October 2015, 6:09 PM BST

I think it symbolises FIFA.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 12th October 2015, 4:48 PM BST

He won't come, we couldn't afford it; every room would have to have a portrait of Brendan Rodgers.

There you go. Sorted.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 12th October 2015, 7:32 PM BST

I was gonna do a sloth gag, but I'm too lazy to think of one.

:D

I believe the three chips(?) All Out Attack - Triple Captain - Bench Boost are a new feature this season. Can anyone tell me whether there will be a second opportunity to use them like I think with the Wild Card being available twice (?) or a one off.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th October 2015, 11:25 AM BST

I believe the three chips(?) All Out Attack - Triple Captain - Bench Boost are a new feature this season. Can anyone tell me whether there will be a second opportunity to use them like I think with the Wild Card being available twice (?) or a one off.

Only once, sadly.

RIP, Bench Boost.

The All Out Attack, Bench Boost and Triple Captain chips can each be used once a season and are played when saving your team on the my team page. They can be cancelled at anytime before the Gameweek deadline.

Thank you (I think :( )

But there are two wild cards I think aren't there? When does the second one come into play?

Bit late to the party, but I've joined. I won't show up in the league until after the next points are awarded, but I'm currently on 380, which puts me joint 17th.

Team name is Shotgun Blues. I'm an Everton fan, btw.

Welcome :)

Got two Yellows, but my Red has just turned to Orange. My doctor says it's nothing to worry about. ;)

All defenders though, but then my Defence has got me Sod All this season anyway.