BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 17

*Sigh
I remember when this thread was all about the football
And accusing fellow members of treachery

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 24th September 2015, 10:50 PM BST

Anyway.. severe weather warning for the Watford area this weekend - it might be blowing a gayle.

I hear that the local Eskimos have been advised to stick to their ighalos until it blows over.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 25th September 2015, 1:13 AM BST

I think that more than one person might be paying the WC a visit this weekend.

Let me guess. Herc +

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 25th September 2015, 1:13 AM BST

I think that more than one person might be paying the WC a visit this weekend.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 25th September 2015, 2:09 AM BST

Let me guess. Herc +

Certainly hope so - haven't "been" for three days now. >_<

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 25th September 2015, 12:12 PM BST

Ah yes, could be

I suppose.

Is it just a hunch? He can get by with his free transfer.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 25th September 2015, 1:39 PM BST

Hey, this thread now has its own Friday Quiz. :D

Are you and STT talking in some secret code? Pirate

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th September 2015, 2:45 PM BST

Are you and STT talking in some secret code? Pirate

New members always welcome!

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 25th September 2015, 3:42 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Shhhhhhh!

Ooooh, I've always wanted to belong to a secret society. I have a pair of white gloves, me Mum's old apron with triangles on it, £12.34 in my Coop Divi Book, a tin of foreign loose change and some compromising photos of a certain member of this board, if that will be sufficient to warrant my admission?

:| What's happened to this thread? It's become just another general chat thread with the same bods and stuff from every other thread. :( Far too nice and cliquey for me, that's why I haven't posted yet.

Where is the nastiness and hubris that made last season's so enjoyable? Come back Don and Godot please, this is a football league, not a f**king knitting forum. Come baaack!

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 26th September 2015, 11:23 AM BST

:|
Where is the nastiness and hubris

They do have names you know!

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 26th September 2015, 11:23 AM BST

:| What's happened to this thread? It's become just another general chat thread with the same bods and stuff from every other thread. :( Far too nice and cliquey for me, that's why I haven't posted yet.

Where is the nastiness and hubris that made last season's so enjoyable? Come back Don and Godot please, this is a football league, not a f**king knitting forum. Come baaack!

Coincidentally, it was just this morning I was trying to get a flavour of this thread by looking at the 2014/15, and it appears to me that it "warms up" as the season progresses, with a full onslaught in about April/May time.

In the meantime, if you would like me to swear at you Alf and use filthy language at your person, I would be happy to oblige.........you tosser. :D

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th September 2015, 11:33 AM BST

They do have names you know!

Laughing out loud

I've made a last-minute captaincy change to Mane. If he starts on the bench I will literally kill someone.

Well I did bring Martial in
I doubt I'm the only one, I hope he scores again this week, just to keep that price rising if nothing else

I think I captained Aguero ( it's got to be worth it one week surely)

8EDIT
Actually it's Tottenham away isn't it
I may have put the armband elsewhere, game not updated yet