BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 14

Thanks George, now that is going to stick in my mind of him on the pan trying to push out a rather large log. >_<

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th September 2015, 3:48 PM BST

Thanks George, now that is going to stick in my mind of him on the pan trying to push out a rather large log. >_<

Laughing out loud

Steve "double doodah", or Brendan?

Quote: George Kaplan @ 18th September 2015, 6:21 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Steve "double doodah", or Brendan?

Steve - that's what he calls a large hard floater

Aaaaanyway

Back on topic
Footy is back

Goal for Zouma. Yes!

Goal for Wilson. Yes!

Hi all - is it too late to join d'ye know? My team's already up and running in other leagues, but hadn't spotted this one?

Depends on how well you're doing

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 19th September 2015, 3:32 PM BST

Depends on how well you're doing

Laughing out loud

I say "yes", come on in. The more the merrier.

Ha - good point. I'm a habitual winner of the smaller leagues, but I had Sterling as captain last week... I think my skills have waned.

I'll have a look for your code and try to join. Ta.

There we are - current score has me at 49th - so fear not your charity, kind folk.

Quote: Flavian @ 19th September 2015, 3:40 PM BST

Ha - good point. I'm a habitual winner of the smaller leagues, but I had Sterling as captain last week... I think my skills have waned.

I'll have a look for your code and try to join. Ta.

There we are - current score has me at 49th - so fear not your charity, kind folk.

Ah, but we are "the clique", the "special ones". Needs a *special* code.

WTF! My two bankers from Man C get one point between them and to cap it all Kolarov gets a yellow card. Angry

Never thought I would ever say this, but Come On Liverpool!!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th September 2015, 7:52 PM BST

WTF! My two bankers from Man C get one point between them and to cap it all Kolarov gets a yellow card. Angry

Blame me! I jinxed City by buying Kolarov & Hart with my wildcard - though I did leave Hart on the bench. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 19th September 2015, 8:06 PM BST

Blame me! I jinxed City by buying Kolarov & Hart with my wildcard - though I did leave Hart on the bench. :)

Thought there was a fiendish plot behind this. Pirate