BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 10

Quote: George Kaplan @ 29th August 2015, 2:56 PM BST

I miss the good old days of your Harry Redknapp x 1000 transfer policy of a couple of seasons ago. :D

It might have to be brought back George.

I'm in the unusual position of being relatively happy with my team and not wanting to make too many changes, but simultaneously appreciating the fact that my team is absolutely shit and I should really wildcard. It's quite the dilemma.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 29th August 2015, 6:58 PM BST

I'm in the unusual position of being relatively happy with my team and not wanting to make too many changes, but simultaneously appreciating the fact that my team is absolutely shit and I should really wildcard. It's quite the dilemma.

Laughing out loud

Will there still be one free transfer this coming week?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th August 2015, 4:11 PM BST

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

By the way, very well done on your performance this week.

Obviously delighted.

Just don't outgrow your boots too fast pal.

Know what I mean mate. England England England England

Thank you the Saints! That's what I call a blessing from above! Angelic Angelic Angelic

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 30th August 2015, 10:09 PM BST

Thank you the Saints! That's what I call a blessing from above! Angelic Angelic Angelic

Mane from heaven. I went up to one point short of the average. It was still crud though. Teary

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th August 2015, 4:11 PM BST

Yep, but you won't get another till Sept 12, and you've got till then to use it.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 30th August 2015, 4:26 PM BST

Obviously delighted.

Bollocks. I had Tadic on the bench.

Dan

Quote: George Kaplan @ 30th August 2015, 10:33 PM BST

Yep, but you won't get another till Sept 12, and you've got till then to use it.

Laughing out loud

I blame Patrick. Really lovely fella but just because he's going back to County Clare he's left the oil of cloves in and extracted one instead. I woke up to discover that every word I speak with an S in it is accompanied by the sound of Hurricane Katrina. If I'd wanted to have been a horse whisperer for a living I would have made it known long before now. The Gryptite-Thongge thang is a mere sideshow. He presents as a lifelong innocent but he sired me when he was just 18. Management is the key word here. And the other ten are not continuing to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Well if you changed your team name to Hindsight united you could have played your Bench boost or whatever it's called

Captaining Aguero doesn't have the same fun it used to

Quote: A Horseradish @ 30th August 2015, 4:26 PM BST

Obviously delighted.

You have taught me well Grasshopper. You can be my Peter Taylor (the late) and I can share the prize money with you...............there IS financial gain in this isn't there? :(

Ah yes, but it's not another one is it, having now looked again and that was the point I was trying to clarify - wondering if you got one this week and then another one for the 12th September. ;)

1 FT per game week
Not calender week

So I gather, having now looked again on the site. :)

Pity, as I have players I want to change and don't want to use up my chips, having wasted my triple captain on that munchkin Rooney.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st August 2015, 9:56 AM BST

Ah yes, but it's not another one is it, having now looked again and that was the point I was trying to clarify - wondering if you got one this week and then another one for the 12th September. ;)

Sorry I wasn't specific enough. :)

Yep, but you won't get another till Sept 12 at 11.46am, and you've got till then to use it.

Better now? ;)