BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 24

Quote: George Kaplan @ 20th October 2015, 1:53 PM BST

Hey Godot. Welcome back!

What kept you so long? Been missing your late night rants. Were a highlight of season 2013-14 for me - had a epic, cathartic, Steven Berkoff flavour. (But you probably think Berkoff is a ****.)

You alright?

Hi George. I gave up posting at the end of last season. Nothing to do with Don Voyage, just I put up a lot of posts and no-one ever bothered to reply or comment on them. Then Steve and Gerry took advantage of changes in the law to get married and I thought why bother? I can get the same result by not posting and it's a lot less effort.

A few more posts like yours and I might come back, it's nice to be compared to Berkoff - I admired him once, although he's figure of fun nowadays, praising Melanie Philips and camp as curtains.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th October 2015, 8:53 PM BST

Hi George. I gave up posting at the end of last season. Nothing to do with Don Voyage, just I put up a lot of posts and no-one ever bothered to reply or comment on them. Then Steve and Gerry took advantage of changes in the law to get married and I thought why bother? I can get the same result by not posting and it's a lot less effort.

A few more posts like yours and I might come back, it's nice to be compared to Berkoff - I admired him once, although he's figure of fun nowadays, praising Melanie Philips and camp as curtains.

Be good to see you posting again, GT. As well as being a funny guy, used to enjoy your strong opinions on players, and your insights into the FF game itself. And I think you represented better than anyone else the high and lows of *the process*.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th October 2015, 5:28 PM BST

Thank you o wise one, but the chips are down now. :( Or am I panicking? :O

No need to panic yet, Herc. Still plenty of time. You might want to save your Bench Boost for later. Or not.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 20th October 2015, 11:58 PM BST

No need to panic yet, Herc. Still plenty of time. You might want to save your Bench Boost for later. Or not.

Decisions, decisions............ :|

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2015, 9:52 AM BST

Decisions, decisions............ :|

Yep. But I don't think Bench Boost is a biggie. For it to make a big difference, you'd need a something freakish, like a player who wouldn't have made your starting line-up unexpectedly bagging a huge points haul (20+), and those are fairly rare, and down to luck.

We live in hope, one day. ;)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th October 2015, 8:53 PM BST

Then Steve and Gerry took advantage of changes in the law to get married and I thought why bother?

I'm kind of regretting that now. Talk about high maintenance...

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 21st October 2015, 4:36 PM BST

I'm kind of regretting that now. Talk about high maintenance...

Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2015, 4:08 PM BST

We live in hope, one day. ;)

Maybe you should consult your Muse/oracle, Strumpet, over what to do. (Any more lottery wins?)

Ah! :D ...........and no. :(

Have dropped Kompany and bought Bellerin, and put Zouma on the bench in preference for Cresswell............what do I know. >_<

Buying Bellerin seems sensible
Lukaku on the other hand!
Madness I tell you!
Cue Lukacue hattrick

You've been looking at my member. :$

Luke has got to come good again soon, like the rest of them and not like the crap they all played last week. Angry

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 24th October 2015, 1:58 PM BST

I'm going to ignore media rumours about the non-inclusion of Sanchez, Mahrez and Hangeland in their respective line-ups.. and go for a punt with a chip.

If I were Pardew, I'd play Hangeland up front for this one game.

Pigs might fly.

Come on Palace.

I'd go for a pint with a chip, if I were you. :)

I see Wilf's been rested, so no penalties for you today then. ;)

Or at least until he gets subbed on.

I'm sweating on the fitness of Sturridge and Jurgen's line-up tomorrow.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 24th October 2015, 2:54 PM BST

An outrageous and scurrilous slight on the integrity of the player, the modern professional footballer and professional football in general.

I'm reporting you to FIFA.

Laughing out loud

I see you swapped Wan for Wijn, and captained him. Hopefully for you The Wijner Takes It All.

Blimey! ALL 8 players of mine who took the field today either scored, or got an assist/clean sheet - two are on the bench. What are the chances of that happening?