BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 28

:D Thought Marty Feldman looked odd.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 2nd November 2015, 8:50 PM GMT

It's half-time and.. blimey, George!

Me and my big mouth. :$ :D

:D

A draw in the H2H for me this week - the first one, which I presume doesn't happen too often? And there was me thinking I was going to walk it, so still 6th and STILL second from bottom in the Clique. :(

But there were a lot of good scores this week.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd November 2015, 10:47 AM GMT

A draw in the H2H for me this week - the first one, which I presume doesn't happen too often? And there was me thinking I was going to walk it, so still 6th and STILL second from bottom in the Clique. :(

But there were a lot of good scores this week.

There's the Cup competition later on too.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

In case you have any questions: ;)

The first round of the cup will be Gameweek 18.

Qualifying

The top 2,097,152 scorers in Gameweek 17 will enter the first round. If there are more than 2,097,152 qualifiers then there will be a random draw amongst the lowest scorers to see who qualifies.

How it works

Each qualifying team will be randomly drawn against another in the first round. The winner (the team with the highest gameweek score minus any transfer points), will progress to the second round and another random draw, the losers are out! This process continues until the final Gameweek when the two remaining teams contest the cup final.

If a cup match is drawn, then the following tie-breaks will be applied until a winner is found:

Most goals scored in the Gameweek
Fewest goals conceded in the Gameweek
Virtual coin toss

As you're currently 1,632,168 Overall, you'd qualify. So just make sure you don't drop below 2M.

Had quite a nice cup run in 2013-14. Something else to fret over. :)

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 2nd November 2015, 1:00 PM GMT

After all the sulky looks, the negative body language, the not-trying and Mourinho's death-stare, I've finally had it with Hazard. He's gone.......

Ditto.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 2nd November 2015, 1:55 PM GMT

Oy!

In the realms of probability, my scenario is marginally more likely.

But if we were talking about Jack Wilshere and Mesut Ozil instead then...

Talking of which:

Oi! :)

Quote: A Horseradish @ 3rd November 2015, 3:56 PM GMT

Oi! :)

Let the fun begin!

It might bring Alf & Godot back.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 3rd November 2015, 4:33 PM GMT

Let the fun begin!

It might bring Alf & Godot back.

To be honest, I never wanted Krauts at Arsenal.

We're too keen on diversity for that sort of nonsense.

Ok
Time to check who's playing who & whatnot

Zouma off the bench for Bellerin who I hope will be feeling better in a fortnight's time.

I think someone must have hacked into my account? What other rational explanation is there that Delle Alli was replaced by Jonathan Walters in my team at 11.44 yesterday?!

Whistling nnocently

I reckon Alf's behind this.

Second highest score in the Clique (but stuck at 13th) and up to fourth in the H2H :) , but now we have yet another international break. Angry

Quote: George Kaplan @ 20th October 2015, 11:58 PM BST

Be good to see you posting again, GT. As well as being a funny guy, used to enjoy your strong opinions on players, and your insights into the FF game itself.

Well, that's flattering enough to be a pisstake, but I know you mean it. I have no insights on the game, it's still %99 luck, or the same people would win it every year. For example, I flew back from two weeks holiday on Friday, during which I saw and heard zero PL. I fully expected to fall a few places. Instead I reached the top of the league.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 20th October 2015, 11:58 PM BST

And I think you represented better than anyone else the high and lows of *the process*.

Yes, I am something of a drama queen. Well spotted.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 9th November 2015, 4:22 PM GMT

Well, that's flattering enough to be a pisstake, but I know you mean it. I have no insights on the game, it's still %99 luck, or the same people would win it every year. For example, I flew back from two weeks holiday on Friday, during which I saw and heard zero PL. I fully expected to fall a few places. Instead I reached the top of the league.

Yes, I am something of a drama queen. Well spotted.

Don't think you missed much in those 2 weeks, in terms of major shifts/new developments, except for Harry Kane finding his scoring touch.

Congrats on top spot btw.

In spite of your modesty, still be nice to see you around more.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 10th November 2015, 11:59 AM GMT

From last night's FA Cup radio commentary:

"The next goal could be crucial in determining what happens next in the game."

:D

It wasn't Danny Mills by any chance?

Either him, or Professor Philip Neville?