BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 43

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th April 2015, 1:51 AM BST

If I hadn't been unceremoniously ejected from Don's other league ...

I disqualified you for a reason, cheating.

From the official rules - 'In the interest of fair play each person may only enter one team.'

How many teams do you have?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th April 2015, 1:51 AM BST

Are you suggesting that Dan should eject Don from the BCG ( only for people that post ) Clique league

If I hadn't been unceremoniously ejected from Don's other league I'd probably vehemently disagree with you but as it is I'm starting to think that your idea might have some merit.

But to be honest I don't think that Dan is petty enough to do it
And I respect him for that.

I was talking in terms of strategy inside Horseradish Seniors. Until early this month most shares were held by Peter Wood-Hill who formed the club in August 1873, Lady Jemima Colmans of the British Lacrosse and Boules Association and the ex soap star Larry Zacharias Jnr who has recently bought out all sporting rights in Northern Iowa. Suffice it to say on the latter point that if your kids intend to have a game of swingball on your patio in Cedar Falls, be sure to buy the relevant licence. OK?

Anyhow, we did receive an aggressive bid just a couple of weeks ago from Timur Kasinmdhanov-Hatzipanagis-Xudoyberudiyeva. You may have heard of him. He's one of the richest men in Uzbekistan. Consequently, we said "yes". Unfortunately there is now a tussle at the top of the club.

My father still officially manages it and obviously favours a defensive approach until the end of the season. He doesn't have the nickname George Graham II for nothing. Timur wants at least 11 transfers per week in an audacious last ditch attempt at ultimate glory. So expect the expected. Expect the unexpected. Don't expect anything that is neither very expected or very unexpected.

That was all I was saying. I do sincerely hope that this helps to clarify any prior misunderstandings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxesQXdE3eE

Quote: don rushmore @ 26th April 2015, 3:23 PM BST

I disqualified you for a reason, cheating.

From the official rules - 'In the interest of fair play each person may only enter one team.'

How many teams do you have?

Hey Don
Welcome back, good to have you aboard again

I set up another team for my missus, but she wasn't interested in playing
I entered it into the British comedy main league, and it's doing better than my first team unfortunately.
It's called Catterham Hotpurrs and has never been entered into the Clique league.

You inherited a B team, OK, fair enough, but you can't manage both cos it's, let's say, 'unsporting'.

Delete the B team or leave it dead and we'll say no harm done.

SHame
She's just gone up to second in the main BCG league

I'll keep it in my works league as I've put my colleagues name on it
as we want to beat our ex c**ty director who thought he knew everything about football and pronounced Barcelona with a Th

You created Cattenham Hotpurrs for your partner, she didn't want to play so now you're managing the team under a work colleague's name?

What is this shit? F**k off Don. We haven't seen you for six months and you start handing down rules?

'Your league' was set up for all of us. When I pointed out that decisions needed to be on a majority basis you started tossing insults like a dick.

If you want to be a Bond villain and control the earth from space write to the Broccoli family, don't waste our time.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Don.

I think we need to place an asterisk next to Sunshine's league victory last season, if indeed that is his real name.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 27th April 2015, 8:55 AM BST

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Don.

I think we need to place an asterisk next to Sunshine's league victory last season, if indeed that is his real name.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: don rushmore @ 27th April 2015, 12:59 AM BST

You created Cattenham Hotpurrs for your partner, she didn't want to play so now you're managing the team under a work colleague's name?

No answer on this, Steve?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 25th April 2015, 12:41 PM BST

Double gws can be a bit of a curse too - as I'm sure you've found. I got the highest score here a while back with only one dgw player and remember one liverpool one where three players (including Gerard and Suarez) only managed one point.

I hate them too! I've only had one DGW success and that was when in the last minute I decided to buy and captain Austin for the last one gone. If you captain the right player that no one has then you can make up a lot of points. GW37 is going to be interesting.

Quote: don rushmore @ 27th April 2015, 4:31 PM BST

No answer on this, Steve?

I entered that team into my works league during the season for a laugh using the name of my colleague who would never ever play the game.
A few people at work fell for it and it was hilarious but you had to have been there.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th April 2015, 11:22 PM BST

It was hilarious but you had to have been there.

Bit like this thread - apart from the hilarious bit.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th April 2015, 11:22 PM BST

I entered that team into my works league during the season for a laugh using the name of my colleague who would never ever play the game.
A few people at work fell for it and it was hilarious but you had to have been there.

Send my regards to Geppetto and Jiminy Cricket.

I had an awful time over Easter, mainly forgetting to do any actual management due to being off work, so it not being second nature to spend hours reading up on it.

I seem to have done alright with my ludicrous full team wildcard but only because Michael Dawson is my first sub, so I get a unexpected bonus of 21 points.

But well off the pace, bar Dawson banging in six or seven goals between now and the end of the season.

Dan