BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 47

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 23rd May 2015, 8:51 AM BST

if I get 300 pts today I'll win because it's okay to f**k off for 6 months and come back ONLY if it looks like you're going to win.

No winners here, Alfred. Just a bunch of sad men bickering about etiquette and red tape.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 23rd May 2015, 12:16 AM BST

...and then I got out the lemon curd, peeled off her bicycle clips and plunged my .. what ? EH?

SHIT!! WRONG WEBSITE!! Teary Huh?

Chopper as in Harris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwFrynodsQ4

I should have been more Bite Yer Legs.

Combined with my finesse, it would have been a winning combination.

Oh, you are asking where was it plunged?

Everywhere it is possible to go when someone is high in the clouds. Whistling nnocently

Genuine question - any fantasy games we can play over the summer?

Quote: don rushmore @ 23rd May 2015, 5:57 PM BST

I hope we can find something as I will miss it.

Preferably not cricket though. Errr

Well done and thanks to all who participated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjtEYt6l2Cs :)

Quote: don rushmore @ 23rd May 2015, 11:47 AM BST

No winners here, Alfred. Just a bunch of sad men bickering about etiquette and red tape.

Lol, red tape- basically one rule: post.

Final game's are off
Good luck all

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 24th May 2015, 2:40 PM BST

Lol, red tape- basically one rule: post.

You and Steve aside, I've probably posted as much as anyone else. Enjoy the football.

Quote: don rushmore @ 24th May 2015, 4:06 PM BST

You and Steve aside, I've probably posted as much as anyone else. Enjoy the football.

Well, Don, I've posted a lot. But I'm not adding it all up just to prove that point.

I backed you when you were at 12/1 - so I'm off to buy a couple of new houses.

I'm quite content. Not as content as I was around Christmas time when I was briefly at the top of our league. But in what was only my second season, I've finished with over 2000 points (2011 points to be precise) and my overall position nationally/internationally is 186,652 out of over 3.5 million people.

So was I still in it this season? I know I picked a squad but did no transfers or team changes so presumably if I was still in it I was bottom - or was that last season?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 24th May 2015, 7:58 PM BST

I backed you when you were at 12/1 - so I'm off to buy a couple of new houses.

Yeah, won it easy in the end. I know it's small consolation but always saw you (and Steve) as the main competition.

Thanks for taking part.

Well played
Congrats!

I wonder if Godot will be as magnanimous? Laughing out loud

Whilst I think Don's demented dictatorship of his league was very funny (he's now deleted Gerry I think for posting pics) and his gross hypocrisy and obscene triumphalism even funnier, I can sympathise with those a bit higher up the table who failed to see the funny side/had a sense of irony failure. (Don had carefully planned this whole scenario for his amusement, and mine I'm sad to say.)

So how about penalties for rule breaking, like -10pts for a month without a post? Personally I like funny pics so no penalty for them.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 25th May 2015, 6:47 AM BST

Well played
Congrats!

I concur with my good friend Mr Sunshine, congrats Don.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 25th May 2015, 7:57 AM BST

Whilst I think Don's demented dictatorship of his league was very funny (he's now deleted Gerry I think for posting pics)

No that was me having a tidy up. We definitely need to cut down on the number of BCG leagues :)

Quote: don rushmore @ 23rd May 2015, 5:57 PM BST

Yes Fantasy Ashes which I'll be playing again. It's a good game, very anoraky because of the many sources of pts cricket has. Starts in about 3 weeks. 2 or 3 different sites do it, can tell you the best one when it comes up, either Sky or Telegraph I think, but will need someone to do the league set up, that's beyond me.

And for those of you not enthralled with cricket all I need to add is
England and maybe Geek

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 25th May 2015, 12:32 PM BST

Yes Fantasy Ashes which I'll be playing again. It's a good game, very anoraky because of the many sources of pts cricket has.

The Ashes? That's that challenge match between England and Australia played every year? What's the difference between that and an England v Scotland football friendly?