BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 38

It looks like everyone's got the same team this (double) gameweek. I was hoping to make a move up the table you swines!

Mane did well though
for yourself & for He who shall not post

Damn
I was hoping for a nil nil

Not often you don't want you captain to score much

No big surprises.

Kane is more than able.

(A Horseradish - Not necessarily guaranteed to provide a joke each week) ;)

I captained Kane, then got the fright of my life when I saw Aguero with the armband. Didn't press save.

City are at home against Leicester though, it might turn out ok - I thought...

Quote: Splodge @ 7th March 2015, 5:14 PM GMT

I captained Kane, then got the fright of my life when I saw Aguero with the armband. Didn't press save.

Teary

I had that sort of week last week except my - erm, 16 point - selections were deliberate!

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 7th March 2015, 5:25 PM GMT

I've been Kaning it since Christmas.

Laughing out loud

I had a Godot moment too, looked in today to see last week's numpties still on v and c. Eh? I went. And I got up at 11.30 last Saturday like the other saddos here. Bloody Kate Moss's fault, wouldn't leave me alone for a minute. Angry

One day I'll dare to captain Kane.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 4th March 2015, 10:03 AM GMT

It looks like everyone's got the same team this (double) gameweek. I was hoping to make a move up the table you swines!

Lol. When I saw your line-up I thought it was a dead team. Only kidding. ;)

That's the sort of stuff that makes this game so frustrating - I had a really good week on paper: got all the clean sheets and had a QPR assist and obviously captained Kane, but Zabaleta didn't play and some of you lot still had Sanchez and Mané and a miles offside Hazard goal wasn't disallowed so I've not gained much.

Also had to take a points hit to get in Austin because of missing a transfer the previous week and half-cocking my wildcard and I would have made more points by keeping Siggy and buying N'Doye instead of Austin who never looked like he was gonna do much with Fer out and two tough fixtures.

On a brighter note - you've sorted out your West Brom defence.

I think I've been a lucky punt in the last few weeks. Zouma, Jones, Bellerin, Van Aanholt all not guaranteed starts and in my team!

The big decision is Hazard v Eriksen for me. Eriksen has some easy games after this weekend but he's not in form at the moment. While Hazard is Hazard and I need transfers to tighten my defence.

My WC definitely set me back for a few weeks. It's a bit tight at the top, eh?!

You can't enter the Clique league ContainsNuts
Because you've got too many points

Nice to see Horseradishes dad in the clique league
He was ahead of me last time I got banned from a league

I keep forgetting to do my subs every week. Been a bit off this year.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 15th March 2015, 2:27 AM GMT

:)

Quote: Ben @ 15th March 2015, 6:15 PM GMT

I keep forgetting to do my subs every week. Been a bit off this year.

Yeah, it's a shame not to see you in the running this year. And Ross, who doesn't even post.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 15th March 2015, 2:27 AM GMT

That's OK. I've made sure this week that pretty much all my team has shat the bed in order to join the league someday.

So that is all the contents of the dustbins emptied on the lawns in the adjoining roads, offensive graffiti daubed on all of the fences and the telephone ripped out of the local phone box even if it is in my imagination. Not that I'm incandescent with fury about this week's points. Just disappointed.