BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 36

To be honest I don't think it matters much. It was a bit sobering to look at the players available and see a West Ham defender on offer against Southampton and Sigurdson suspended but there were still points to be had.

Had my first decent week in ages!

Getting rid of Rooney was key!

Well it's been a while
Another game week finally

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 20th February 2015, 7:52 PM GMT

Oooooooh yes decisions decisions

Costa for Aguero? Will Pardew play Gayle/Zaha? Can Hangeland ever score another goal? Is Sanchez really all that? City clean sheet at last? Does Minaj measure up? Has Benno got any chance of not being caught?

Ooooooooooooh nicky-nacky Jedi, Cheung-Yong tiddle I po?

Help me out here lads.

So you are not tempted by Defoe then? ;)

He's not even tempted by defriend

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th February 2015, 10:15 PM GMT

He's not even tempted by defriend

Laughing out loud

A very good point.

And in defriend, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

I can't think of any greater advice I - or anyone else - could provide.

Another f**ked up week. No time to do transfers so lost the one I'd saved from last week. Lets see what happens.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 21st February 2015, 1:03 PM GMT

Another f**ked up week. No time to do transfers so lost the one I'd saved from last week. Lets see what happens.

My strategy has gone all wrong this week too. I thought about it all for ages and felt I'd got it right until confirming what I'd done. Then I realised it wasn't as I had intended. It won't have an adverse impact until the next Gameweek. On the plus side, the one after that week should be easier than it might have been.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 20th February 2015, 7:52 PM GMT

Costa for Aguero?

That's what I went for. He's due a hat trick.

Well in that case I've got 4 dead ones as well
Could be a worry
Why did Vasn Aarnholt only play 3 minutes
And how injured is Bellerin

Oh my good gawd.

Dzeko and Silva! >_<

....still, ding dong merrily on high. :)

Just had a look at the table and I see SS is missing and DR now in both leagues. Eh? Has there been another fit of clique pique or is Don trying to out Mourhino GD?

I'm all for childish gamesmanship but this game's got too confoosin :S

Like a numpty I bought Aguero yet again then immediately saw MC play Barthelona on Thoosday. Santa Maria mama mia he's done me again. Pirate

I was removed from the "Official" BCG League by it's foundera few weeks back
but am still in the proper BCG Clique league for people that post in this thread.
And I'm also a member of the Peoples Front of Judea, but was removed from the Judean Peoples Front

Bit unlucky this week - any of the transfers I had in mind would have given me the lead. Still I have no-one to blame except myself.

Thought Aguero captainers (most of you) were brave, With Dzeko back from injury, Bony debuting and Barca on Tuesday he could have had much less than 59 minutes.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st February 2015, 1:19 PM GMT

My strategy has gone all wrong this week too. I thought about it all for ages and felt I'd got it right until confirming what I'd done. Then I realised it wasn't as I had intended. It won't have an adverse impact until the next Gameweek. On the plus side, the one after that week should be easier than it might have been.

When are you going to join the league, you cockdrip? At the moment we have to consult two tables to work out the standings.