BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 42

Unlucky Godot

And in reality you should be top of the peoples front of the people who post league.
But Don's really made a mess of this thread and no mistaking
He still makes transfers though doesn't he?
So he's not ill or dead.

Don's a c**t. There are fewer worse things in this world than a hypocrite.

Can I borrow your wildcard?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th April 2015, 1:26 AM BST

Don's a c**t. There are fewer worse things in this world than a hypocrite.

Can I borrow your wildcard?

Laughing out loud
I'm only going to waste it on a tired & dejected Liverpool team

I've often found the wildcard a curse! I think this is the first ever time I've had one so late in the season. My previous record was September.

Liverpool are struggling and Leicester have hit form but.... they are Leicester. Chelsea have no strikers and only Fab and Hazard as regular threats. Some tough choices especially with strikers. Might be a 4-5-1 formation at this rate!

Yup

Cue the curse of the wild card

Just me then

It's a shame Don's been such a wally this season
As it's quite an exciting race for the title
(unlike last season when that handsome chap ran away with it

If this thread dies then I don't know what will keep me on the BCG
I'd go on Critique but most of my sketches are shit these days

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th April 2015, 11:15 PM BST

Just me then

If only I could comment.

Very delicate situation, Steve.

Loads of intrigue.

The window is open until 11.30 am tomorrow.

Prepare to expect the unexpected.

If you know what I mean? ;)

Yes I need to check my team, cheers HR
I have two spare places up for grabs

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 21st April 2015, 9:32 AM BST

I've often found the wildcard a curse! I think this is the first ever time I've had one so late in the season. My previous record was September.

Liverpool are struggling and Leicester have hit form but.... they are Leicester. Chelsea have no strikers and only Fab and Hazard as regular threats. Some tough choices especially with strikers. Might be a 4-5-1 formation at this rate!

Having made 12 transfers last season without pressing the wildcard button and being docked 34pts I would have to agree with you.

Even this season I managed to mess up the winter one by not leaving myself enough time and getting locked out before I'd made all the transfers.

Double gws can be a bit of a curse too - as I'm sure you've found. I got the highest score here a while back with only one dgw player and remember one liverpool one where three players (including Gerard and Suarez) only managed one point.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th April 2015, 11:15 PM BST

Just me then

It's a shame Don's been such a wally this season
As it's quite an exciting race for the title
(unlike last season when that handsome chap ran away with it

If this thread dies then I don't know what will keep me on the BCG
I'd go on Critique but most of my sketches are shit these days

I've noticed a trend though in the three season's I've been playing. Essentially someone gets out in front with a big score one week and stays there, with everyone else never making up enough to pass them.

Don had Benteke for about 12 weeks when Villa were dire beyond belief so you can't actually say he's played well, but getting a sufficient extra number of points to pass him is just very, very difficult.

I've fielded a couple of differentials who've performed exceptionally but still only got to within four points of him.

Now my run has been somewhat curtailed by injury and Remy.

Re. your sketches. I always liked them. You wrote one of the funniest sketches I've every read - and I'm quite picky.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 25th April 2015, 12:06 PM BST

Wa-hey! Now that's what I call a wildcard, Mr. Sunshine! (Where's Elmohamady?). :-)))

EDIT: Wa-hey #2 @ Dan! (Where's Elmohamady?).

Just looked at Steve's team. What can I say. I'm speechless.

Hull and Leicester both keep clean sheets, and I have Bruce and Schlupp:

I took Chadli out this week as I figured last week's goal was a fluke.

F**king hell.

I need to stop going with my 'logic'.

Schlupp is an A hole
Serves me right for trusting he was nailed on because Gerry had picked him before.

At least if he doesn't play next time I get my 2 points from Van cheapo

Quote: A Horseradish @ 24th April 2015, 11:15 PM BST

If only I could comment.

Very delicate situation, Steve.

Loads of intrigue.

Are you suggesting that Dan should eject Don from the BCG ( only for people that post ) Clique league

If I hadn't been unceremoniously ejected from Don's other league I'd probably vehemently disagree with you but as it is I'm starting to think that your idea might have some merit.

But to be honest I don't think that Dan is petty enough to do it
And I respect him for that.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th April 2015, 1:51 AM BST

Are you suggesting that Dan should eject Don from the BCG ( only for people that post ) Clique league

I'm all for this. Losing Don and securing a dramatic top 8 finish in return does sound inviting.