I'm going with the Cliquo Arena

Quote: swerytd @ August 23 2013, 1:35 PM BST

Ok, everyone's got two weeks from today to post some abuse or something, Dan

Northern Scumbag!
;)

Dan

Dan

Quote: roscoff @ August 23 2013, 6:11 PM BST

I can't believe you're dissing the Sunshine. He is a two-timing avatar stealing son-of-a-bitch true but he spent most of the summer working on those. You have no heart! (Smellworst Park easily the best!)

I forgot to do a Laughing out loud at DW40 Stadium.

Steve knows I love him. Well, actually he might be a bit paranoid about that, but I do love him.

The Teke Over up to £104m. Looks like Gerry's brought in Ross Barkley for Sterling and Dzeko for Lukaku - or possibly Lambert.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 24 2013, 3:09 AM BST

The Teke Over up to £104m. Looks like Gerry's brought in Ross Barkley for Sterling and Dzeko for Lukaku - or possibly Lambert.

Barkley for Sterling is correct. The Lukaku transfer remains clouded in mystery :)

Yeah, Sturridge definitely a better bet than Dzeko.

I thought Dan had lost his marbles spending eight points to bring in Walters, Coleman and Aguero. Then I saw who he had before: Torres, Mata and Kopany - he'd already lost them.:)

Pretty average for me so far today. I'm still banking on Paulinho to get his first Premier League goals tomorrow.

Thank God for Podolski. He's my hero! (Still tempted to sell his arse down the river if the opportunity arises. I think he may have peaked!)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 24 2013, 3:58 PM BST

Yeah, Sturridge definitely a better bet than Dzeko.

I thought Dan had lost his marbles spending eight points to bring in Walters, Coleman and Aguero. Then I saw who he had before: Torres, Mata and Kopany - he'd already lost them.:)

Exactly. This season already on the 'dead to me' list is Torres. Useless.

I actually made two transfers, tactically, before realising Kompany was injured. So, the minus 4 is worth the gamble of someone else getting four at least rather than expecting the miracle of hm getting fit.

And don't forget, Walters is Stoke's regular penalty-misser.

Dan

Phew!
A goal or two finally.

No goals for me so far...

Dzeko's been a handy stopgap.
I'll keep him for Hull at home

I've had a shocker this week.

Or more accurately, I have returned to form after last weeks anomalous performance.

And we're all very grateful Rob

There is rather more to Cardiff, Sunderland, Stoke, Hull and Liverpool than meets the eye.

And less to Swansea, Man City, Everton, Arsenal, Southampton, Tottenham and the Villa.

I'm on the Mirror and Metro ones as a training ground. Unlike our one, you can't position the players on the pitch so there are probably defences full of left backs. I don't know how people can live with themselves.