BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 12

Quote: Badge @ August 20 2013, 5:17 PM BST

Talking of which, I haven't looked into transfers. Any tips on when one should make them, and are there limits on numbers?

You can make UNLIMITED transfers per week, but only the first one is free. Any others will cost 4 points each. So stick to one transfer a week ideally or none at all.

Also, if you need to make multiple changes - say, 5 of your players are injured - you can use one of two wildcards. This allows you to make as many transfers as you like - free of charge. The second wildcard can only be used for a limited time in January.

The Rovers have just used a wildcard.

Berbatov, Dyer, O'Brien, Huth and Santon out.

Benteke, Nolan, Whittaker, Shaw and Luna in.

We are not Wenger.

We think that we have now balanced the defence while boosting power up front. The midfield still leans rightwards but there remain viable options on the left if mainly in a Goonerish sense.

Participating teams are now Arsenal (3), Swansea (2), Southampton (2), Aston Villa (2), West Ham (2), Norwich (1), Fulham (1), Stoke (1) and England/Man City (1). Hence our integrity is maintained.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 20 2013, 12:55 AM BST

It's on the right hand side of all the FF pages. Maybe wipe your laptop screen. :)

You realise that you don't get the clean sheet for Hart right? Dave, I see you are employing the 'Don Scorleone' (Ask Don) defence of two strikers and a keeper from the same team. Very high risk. Not sure why you wouldn't use them all tonight? You can't be expecting a better opportunity than Newcastle away.

I meant Cech from Sunday. but no - I only have one Chelsea player and no City strikers so I don't know where you get that from.

Thanks Ben and Don for the advice. Will ponder a change before the weekend.

Hurry though, the Gransfer Bindow closes soon.

:)

Interesting match tonight
Could see a few positions change in the league

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ August 21 2013, 8:02 PM BST

Interesting match tonight
Could see a few positions change in the league

Yep, and it will only be rebalanced on Monday week (ish). Ideally I wouldn't have got in Benteke so soon. The timing isn't great because of this brought forward fixture but I was concerned his price could increase.

Lukaku not starting again! Looks like he might be a rotation risk. Especially if they bring in another striker.

Transfer window? That's much too complicated. Got to work out money and stuff. Got my 15 for the season now.

That's what I like about Chappers
He's very very old school.

Dan "never posts but started the league so it's ok" Sweryt
Has done a cheeky move up the league with his Aston Chelsea team.

And Bens made a move up by the look of it.
As have a few others

What a horrible start to the season. Worse yet was the fact that John Terry and Frank Lampard played 360 minutes betweenthem. Bring back the fat spick.

I've started better than last season. Going to have a tinker with the team though. Tempted to wildcard it.

107 points for Rob H

Well played sir.

I think anyone scoring 100 points or more should be instantly disqualified! Redicadoodulus! I can't believe I'm 33/1 after my late run to mediocrity last season!
Anyway that was an eventful start! Goals galore and I'd like to personally thank the ref last night for not sending Ivanovic off. Good man!
Good to see the bottom dwellers with myself last year Mr Sunshine and Mr Ricketts making a promising start. Although obviously I'll be crushing Preston Forfend with merciless regularity.